Lars x Isabella Mini Oneshot

This based off of the comic So Far by Dement09 with the dub by Shelly Kitten. Check it out!

In this comic oneshot, Lars and Sadie work at a computer shop instead of the Big Donut. Think of it as an AU.

"I think you've made an excellent choice with this, Isabella." Sadie told her.

Lars stared at the customer for a moment before turning back and typing on his computer.

"15 inch screen, dual core processor, and five gigabytes of memory. Let's just get you over there to Lars. He'll sort out the pricing and sign the contract." Sadie told the teenage girl, who blushed before walking over.

"Right, so...You have to fill in your info and you're good to go. Right where the blanks are. Name and address." Lars explained to her.

"Alright." Isabella filled in the info as Lars looked at the address.

'She lives on the other side of Beach City?'

Lars held a device in his hand. (I have no idea what it's called! I'm not a computer whiz!) "OK. Make sure you save these. If something happens, the warranty will take care of it."

"Thanks a lot." Isabella rubs her arm, sheepishly, "I'm actually quite bad at dealing with computers...And since you work here, I thought that maybe you know how to deal with this-Not maybe often you know, I just...I'd be grateful if someone who knows what they're doing sets some of the stuff for me...If you don't mind of course."

Lars rolled his eyes slightly, "Fine. But I'll have to do it tomorrow when I'm not at work-"

"Great! Can't wait! Meet me tomorrow at the Big Donut and 2 pm. See you then!" Isabella walks out the door.

"Bye Isabella!" Sadie waved.

"What just happened?" Lars asked himself.

Outside...

"What. On Earth. Was that?" Isabella sat down on a bench, "Was that...flirting? Was I flirting??? Since when do I act like I'm head over heels in love? That was soo bad..." she started to facepalm herself, "And I forgot to ask his name! What the heck is wrong with me?!"

Back Inside...

"What was all that about?" Sadie asked.

"Beats me. I just know that now I'm busy tomorrow as well. Just my luck." Lars answered.

(I stink at oneshots, I know. It's not really the best.)