Homeworld Bound

Pearl knocks on the bathroom door, "Isabella?"

"What's going on in there?" Amethyst asks.

"Sis, please open up!" Steven pleads before the door is slammed up by..., "Jasper?"

"What are you-" Pearl cuts herself off.

"Where's Isabella?" Amethyst asks.

"Right here." Jasper steps aside to reveal Isabella, who looked upset as the soldier salutes her.

"Sis?"

"Where have you been?!"

"You can't just disappear for days without telling us!"

Steven, Amethyst, and Pearl say as Isabella does not respond. Instead, she walks off to the conservatory.

"My Diamond can do as she pleases."

"Wait, what?!"

"Why are you calling her that?!"

Isabella heads upstairs, Garnet and Steven looking at her.

"Isabella!"

"Sis!"

"Where is she going?!"

...

Isabella steps onto the warp pad, the Gems rushing in.

"Isabella, wait!" Pearl pleads.

"Sis, please!" Steven adds.

"You don't need to go." Garnet told her.

Isabella sighs as she turns pink, putting a barrier in front of the others to stop them.

"WHAT THE HECK!" Amethyst shouts.

"You guys, I love you, but...you can't help me anymore. There are only three people in the entire universe who can. Please, don't follow me." Isabella told her family as Jasper smirked smugly, "You too, Jasper. Find something better to do with your life." the soldier frowns at this.

"Isabella!" Garnet spoke up, "Remember, we'll always be your family."

"You'll always be my sister." Steven adds.

Isabella, holding in tears, warps away to Homeworld.

...

Isabella enters the Diamonds' palace as two Quartzes talk about an upcoming election.

"I can't believe half of Homeworld's gonna vote for that Diamond stooge, Zircon. Now, Zircon, that's a face you can trust."

"Nice to see the Zircons are doing something." Isabella smiles for a moment before stopping as an Aubergine Pearl was giving some Gems a tour.

"As you can see, this truly was the center of power in the Gem Empire throughout the second era. When you walk through these storied halls, it's easy to feel as if you too have the power of a Diamond. Now, if you'll follow me this way to the gift shop."

The group follows Aubergine Pearl, revealing Spinel from behind them.

"Spinel!" Isabella waves.

The pink Gem turns to her, hearts in her eyes, "Isabella!" she runs up and gives her a big, exaggerated kiss, which makes her furious and causes her to turn pink again.

"Spinel, what is wrong with you?!"

"Oh, y'know...the usual." Spinel smiles.

Isabella calms herself down and turns back to her normal color, "How have you been since...er..."