Evie's 4 hearts

(Time skip three weeks)

Your P/O/V:

I smile at Evie across the table "You design dresses?" she nods "I design and make all my own clothes." I smile "You should start a business." she looks confused and I smile "You could make and sell your dresses, people would pay good money for them." she smiles "You think?" I nod "You're extremely talented." 

She smiles "Why thank you." I nod "Of course." she smiles "I like the idea of starting a business but you have to help." I smile "I'd love to help you." she grins "Okay now we just need a name and a logo." I nod and Mal and Ben walk over "Mind if we join you?" we both smile and I shake my head "Of course not." Mal grins "What's with the face E'?" she grins "Y/N and I are going to start a business."

Ben smiles "That's great." Evie nods "It was Y/N's idea." I shrug "You have an amazing talent that should be shared." Evie grins "I think I've come up with a name." the three of smile and look at her "Evies 4 hearts." I smile "I like it." Mal nods "It's very you." she smiles "Thank you." she stands and offers me a hand "Come on we have a logo to design." I grab my empty lunch tray in one hand and take hers with my other "See you later you two."

Mal and I walk inside dropping of our lunch trays before walking to her room "Okay I have a vague idea but will also need to advertise and have some designs ready and work out where to buy fabric." I laugh "We can buy fabric in one of the shops in the town. I know the owner she's lovely. We can work on designs and a logo at the same time." she nods and we walk into her room "We can work from here, there's plenty of room." Evie smiles "You've put a lot of thought into this." 

I laugh "I'm just thinking out loud." she grins and sits down at the table pulling several sheets of paper towards her as well as some pencils "You start designing some dresses and I'll start on a logo." I smile "Sounds like a plan. We could also have a website and a booking system for people who want fittings." she grins and passes me a pencil "I'm no good with computers."

I smile "Leave it to me." she nods and smiles "This is going to be great." I smile and pick up one of the pencils starting to sketch out several dress ideas. Evie suddenly stops drawing "We have a logo." she pushes a piece of paper in front of me and I smile "Perfect." she grins "I can use the money Mal got from doing peoples hair to buy fabric." I nod "I can chip in as well and I have another sowing machine."

Evie grins "You can sew?" I shrug "A little another thing that my grandmother insist that I learn." Evie smiles "Yey. Although now I think about it I should probably change the name seeing as we're going to be working together." I smile "No,the name is perfect I don't mind." she nods "Alright as long as your sure." I nod "I'm sure." she smiles and claps her hands together "Well lets spread the word, we can make peoples dresses for the Christmas party." 

I nod "That would be great." she smiles "I'm very exited." I laugh "I'll get working on a website." she nods "And then we can start advertising." I nod and stand hugging her and we both jump when the bell rings signalling the start of lessons. "Come on." we run out the room towards our next lessons.