Caught

I yawn and sit up and check the time, ten o'clock. I sit up and change into a shirt and trousers and grab my bow and quiver from under the bed. I also grab a small bag and pull on my leather jacket while walking to the kitchens. I place some food and a water bottle in my bag then walk back to my room grabbing my bow and quiver. I sling my quiver over my back and grab my phone before jumping out the window and into the flower bed. I look around making sure no one is around before walking into the trees and to my clearing. I put my bag and bow down and grab my target hanging on the tree.

Stringing my bow carefully I knock an arrow to the string and draw it back slowly, aiming then firing. I smile and continue shooting.

Harry P/O/V:

I sling my gym bag onto my shoulder and start walking back to my room after this mornings training. I stop when I see someone walking into the forest holding what looks like a long stick. I turn and follow a bit behind so I don't get caught. They stop in a small clearing and I duck behind a tree glancing around. It's Y/N. I watch intrigued as she hangs a target up on a tree and strings what I now recognize as a bow. She starts shooting and I smile, shes good. I realize I am staring and turn around leaning against the tree for a while before turning back.

After a couple of minuets I decide I should make myself known. I debate how to do it before deciding to have some fun. I lean back against the tree so I can't see her and she can't see me and try to imitate Fairy Godmothers voice and say "What do you think you are doing?" Y/N yelps and I grin "Shooting arrows around like that someone could get hurt." I stifle a laugh and continue "I am ashamed of you."

I risk looking around the tree and find the clearing empty. I step away from the tree completely and continue looking around confused. I turn around and come face to face with Y/N. She crosses her arms and glares at me "Can I help you?" I grin blushing slightly "Sorry." she shakes her head slightly "For a minute I thought I had been caught but I recognized your accent." I shrug and laugh "I thought it was an excellent impression." she laughs "If you say so." I smile slightly "I'm guessing this is why you where so annoyed when Fairy Godmother asked you to help me."

She nods slightly "No one knows about it, its not like they would approve. Oh except Jay and Carlos who also caught me." I nod slightly and smile "Who would have thought that an Auradon girl liked to break the rules." she snorts with laughter "I'll take that as a compliment." I smile and nod. "Where did you learn to shoot like that?" she smiles slightly "My parents taught me." I nod and clear my throat slightly "Well I should probably go..." she nods slightly "See you later." I nod and wave slightly "Bye."

I start walking away and risk looking over my shoulder to find she has already started shooting again. I smile slightly and walk back to my room still thinking about Y/N.