Pirate or prince

(Time skip two weeks)

Your P/O/V:

I follow Evie and Uma outside balancing my lunch tray on one while I adjust my bag on my shoulder. We sit down and Uma yawns "School is tiring." I laugh and nod "I know its only for another year though." she nods and Evie smiles "Did you hear about the big ball they're having at the end of term?" I nod "That's literally not for two months, buts its basically a big Christmas party." Evie smiles "Well we don't really celebrate Christmas on the isle and we don't have snow." I stare at them both in shock "You don't have snow?" Uma shakes her head and I grin "As soon as it snows we're building a snow man!" Uma looks confused "A snow man?" I nod and Evie smiles "I'm sure Dizzy and Celia will want to join in." 

I smile "The more the merrier." Evie smiles "So I heard family day is coming up." I nod and smile slightly "Yea its Saturday." Uma snorts "Family day?" I nod "Parents and relatives come to the school for a day and everyone talks and eats food." Uma smiles "Food sounds good the family part not so much." I smile "Well you have to come meet my mum she keeps asking about my friends." the two of them nod and Uma grins "Oh look its prince charming." I turn my head slightly and see Harry walking towards us before turning back to them. 

Evie grins "How are things going?" I smile "Great." she nods and Uma grins "Has he kissed you yet?" I blush "Only on the cheek." the two of them grin "Hi Harry." he grins and sits next to me "Hey." I smile "How was tourney practice?" he shrugs "Same as always although Gil scored his first goal today." I smile "That's great." He reaches over and steals the rest of my sandwich and I scowl "Hey get your own food." he grins "Your cute when your angry."

I roll my eyes and jump when the bell rings signalling that lessons are about to start "Come on." I grab my empty tray and the four of walk back into the building dropping our empty trays of in the cafeteria. "What have you got last?" I smile "Art, you?" Harry frowns "Science, meet by the lockers at the end of the day?" I nod and kiss his cheek "See you later." Evie and I walk to English while Harry and Uma walk of in the opposite direction "You too are adorable." I blush slightly and smile "Has Dug asked you out yet?" she blushes "What?" I smile "He totally likes you and I know you like him. I know hes not a prince but who needs one of those." She laughs "Well if you got married they would be a prince." I shrug "Not important." she laughs and we walk into the English classroom.

At the end of the day I walk with Mal and Celia to the lockers "How are you enjoying school Celia?" she shrugs "I miss my dad but its great. I think Dizzy likes it more though." Mal laughs "I'll say that girl has so much energy its unreal." I laugh and wave as the two of them walk away to their own lockers. I open mine and put my books away taking out the ones I need for homework. "How was your day princess?" I smile and turn to see Harry leaning on the locker next to mine "It was good. How was yours?" he shrugs "Better now I'm with you."

I roll my eyes "That was cheesy but I forgive you because it was cute." he grins and I close my locker "Hungry?" he nods "Starving." we walk to the dinning hall and I grab a plate of (dinner) and a bowl of (dessert) we find an empty table and sit down opposite each other. "Y/N?" I smile "Yes?" he frowns slightly "Does your mum know about us?" I shake my head slightly and he nods "Are you going to tell her?" I smile "Probably at some point, why?" he shrugs "Just curious. Coach mentioned something about family day and Chad and Audrey where saying it was such a shame how our parents couldn't come not that I'm bothered and then she said that your mum would probably be disappointed in you..."

I take his hand in mine gently and squeeze it "Hey don't listen to them. They're jerks." he smiles slightly and nods "I know it just made me think about how maybe I'm not good enough for you. I'm not exactly a prince." I scowl "I know that and I don't care. Your perfect just the way you are. My mother won't be disappointed she fell in love with a thief I'm sure she can deal with a pirate dating her daughter." he nods slightly and I smile "Hey, you could be a pirate, a prince, a thief I wouldn't care. he smiles "Thanks." I nod and squeeze his hand again before pulling away and starting to eat.