Striker

Striker P/O/V:

I growl stretching out on the plush red sofa turning of the tv, shame about those VKs being sent back this place could do with some more mischief. scratching a dirty nail along my cheek. What to do today? Kidnap someone else, nah I've got enough people here already. I could talk to Robin I haven't visited him in a while. I sigh and push myself up walking towards the kitchen to find something to eat.

Finding a bottle of whisky I pour a large glass before strutting down the corridors. Too bad about the barrier a few more villains around would have been interesting. I come to the living quarters and walk to the last room unlocking the door and walking inside.

"How you doing Loxely?" the man turns from the window scowling slightly "I wasn't expecting visitors." I grin and he sighs clasping his hands behind his back "What can I do for you Striker?" I shrug sipping at my drink "Not much. I got bored." he chuckles darkly "Of what, terrorizing people?"

I roll my eyes "You would think after so long we would be friends." he frowns "After you kidnapped me and took me away from my family?" I shrug "I treated you well didn't I. Nice quarters, food." he shakes his head turning back to the window "You never did tell me why you took me away." I finish my drink "I was paid to do so, a fair amount to. Nice talking to you as always."

I turn to leave "Are you ever going to let me out of here?" I shrug slightly glancing over my shoulder "Who knows." I leave strutting back to the kitchen. Why did I keep him here? Why did I kidnap all those people? Why did I start this in the first place? To prove I'm better than my brothers, make my parents proud. I growl grabbing the bottle of whisky and down the rest of the bottle. Your a villain. Your evil. Your ruthless and tough. Shifting into my wolf form I prowl outside and into the woods running through the trees to find something  to eat or kidnap.