Graduation

(time skip to graduation)

I hug Lonnie "I'm going to miss being your room mate." she nods "Me too. Defiantly have to stay in touch." we pull apart and I walk over to the door when there is a knock. Before I can get there it bursts open Evie skipping inside shortly followed by Mal, Uma, Jane and Audrey "Hey." I hug them all "How we all feeling?" Audrey sighs "I can't believe we're all graduating."

Mal laughs "I can't believe I'm getting married." Evie laughs throwing an arm around her shoulders "Believe it sister." we all laugh and Lonnie checks them time "Okay group picture then we'd better head to the tourney pitch for the speeches."

I balance my photo on the table setting up a timer before running over to the others looping my arm around Uma's waist. We end up having to take several photos but it works in the end. 

Smiling brightly we all make our way towards the tourney fields joining all the other seniors on the bleachers. We find the others and Harry stands behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning his head on top of mine "Hey baby." I grin "Hey Hook." We all turn our attention to the stage that has been erected in the middle of the pitch "Welcome everybody. Family and Seniors. You have all been a pleasure to teach and I can't believe you are all grown up and going out into the world."

She drawls on and on about memories and various different students before finally finishing.  "Now I wish you all the best of luck and know you will all go on to do incredible things." everyone cheers and claps, several more teachers make speeches Belle making the last one before dismissing everyone. Turning I kiss Harry gently "Looking forward to the prom tonight?" he nods and Evie squeals holding out her phone "Pictures first. Come on we can all stand down there."

We all follow and Dizzy skips over with a camera slung around her neck "I'll take the pictures." Evie claps "Wonderful." she starts ordering us around but its not too bad as we all pose for the photos while Dizzy snaps what must be hundreds of pictures. Finally Evie lets us go and we all say our goodbyes to get ready for the prom later on.

"Walk with me?" I smile taking Harry's hand in mine "Of course." we walk into the wood and into the pleasant shade of the trees. "So I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me?" I freeze turning to face him "You don't have to. I didn't mean to scare ya." I shake my head "No I would love to. Of course, I would love to move in with you." he grins "Really?" I nod hugging him tightly "Of course." 

He chuckles "Even though your going to university?" I nod "Its only a ten minute drive away." he nods "Well you will be happy to know that I have a job interview on Monday." I grin kissing his cheek "That's great." he chuckles "Exited for university?" I nod excitedly "Absolutely and now I have something else to be exited about." he chuckles kissing my gently "So glad you said yes." 

We start heading back to the school and split of back to our dorms for the last time. Most of my things are packed away but my outfit for tonight is laid out on the bed. Showering quickly I change.

Lonnie walks out the bathroom in her own dress all designed by Evie with a little help from me

"You look beautiful." we say in unison before falling about laughing. "Were are we meeting the others?" I smile "Just outside."