Auradon

I sigh and stare into the mirror in my room debating whether to leave my hair down or tie it up. I have dark brown hair that falls around my shoulders in curls. Dads hair and mum's eyes. To be perfectly honest I don't care but I promised my grandmother and parents that I would try and make an effort. My mum and dad aren't really that bothered as long as I don't get in trouble and do okay in classes. But my grandmother insists that I should try harder to fit in and make more friends. 

I'm good friends with my room mate Lonnie but most of the others simply ignore that I exist. They might smile or say hello but that's about it. I don't enjoy wearing the pink and bright colored dresses like the others. I tend to stick to darker colours and prefer shirts and trousers. 

The door opens and Lonnie walks in smiling "Hello." she smiles "Hey, the fist Villain kids are arriving soon. Are you coming to see?" I smile and nod "Yea." she smiles "Come on then." we walk together outside and join the crowds waiting to great Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay. I see Ben and Audrey and scowl. Audrey thinks shes better than everyone but she's mean to everyone when the teachers turn their backs. 

I watch from next to Lonnie as the limo pulls up and the four of the VK's step out the car. Ben and Audrey greet them and everyone slowly begins to walk away. Fairy Godmother appears next to me and smiles "Miss Loxley, Miss Shang." she continues on and leads the Vk's inside. Lonnie smiles "Jay's cute." I laugh and shrug "I guess." the two of us walk back inside and I head to my locker grabbing my books.