Girls night

I knock on Evie and Mal's door before walking inside. Evie grins "Cute outfit." I shrug "I just changed into something comfortable." she shrugs "Well its cute." I wave to Uma and Mal and sit on the floor leaning on the wall and putting my bag next to me. "How was your lesson with Harry?" I shrug turning to Uma "He's definitely improving." 

Evie flops onto her bed and smiles "So what should we talk about?" Uma shrugs "This was your idea." I smile and open my bag "Well I brought snacks." Mal grins "Sounds good to me." I take out a bag of cookies, a bag of crisps and four bottles of lemonade. "Catch." Uma nods "Thanks." I smile "No problem." 

"Ooh I've had an idea." we all turn to Evie and she grins "Y/N we all have colored hair, you have to let us do yours." I shake my head "I don't think that's a good idea." she pouts "Please." I sigh "Fine but not all of it just the tips or something." she grins "Girls what do you think?" Uma shrugs "I think red." Evie nods "Excellent idea, I think we should do streaks." Mal shrugs "Sounds good to me." 

I smile slightly "I'm trusting you." Evie grins and claps her hands slightly "Yey." Evie grabs my hand and pulls me through into the bathroom wrapping a towel around my shoulders "You won't regret this." I smile "How long will it stay in?" she shrugs "six to eight months." I nod and let her and Mal put the dye in my hair while Uma watches from the side of the bath tub.

"Okay now we just leave it for a bit before washing it." I nod and look into the mirror laughing "I look ridiculous." Evie shrugs "Yes but when its done you'll look fabulous." Uma smiles slightly "Are you always like this?" Evie smiles "Like what?" Uma smiles "Perky, smiley always happy." Evie shrugs "I'm going to take that as a complement and say yes." Mal rolls her eyes and I smile "It's always good to have some positive in the world." 

Evie smiles "Thank you." I nod and Evie checks her phone "Okay now we just need to wash your hair then let it dry." I nod and lean over the bath while Evie runs the shower over my head. It turns cold and pull back in shock "Hey." Mal grins "Sorry." I splash her and Uma laughs. I splash her as well and she scowls "Hey." I laugh and Evie rolls her eyes "Head over the bath your going to get red everywhere." 

I do as told and let her finish washing my hair "And done." I smile and take the towel from her before walking over to the mirror and admiring the red streaks going through my hair

" I smile and take the towel from her before walking over to the mirror and admiring the red streaks going through my hair

"I love it, thanks." Evie grins clapping her hands together "Yey." we all walk back into the bedroom and I sit back where we all sit in the floor in a sort of circle "What should we do now?" Uma shrugs "No idea." Mal smiles "Let's watch TV." we watch TV for a while before Uma hits Mal with a pillow and we start a full blown pillow fight. After a while we all fall on the floor laughing and tired. I yawn "What time is it?" Mal shrugs "Late." we all laugh and Mal and Evie move onto their beds. Uma and I drag some blankets and pillows onto the floor and lie down "Night."