Revenge

Aurora P/O/V:

I smile at Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather "Thank you for coming at such short notice." the three of them nod and smile "Of course, how can we help your highness." I smile and Philip places his hand over mine "We have a small proposition to make." they nod and Merryweather frowns "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" I smile warmly "We need a little magic." she nods "What for exactly?"

Philip smiles "We need someone taken care of and to do so we need a little help from a villain." the three of them gasp in shock and Flora says "Are you crazy?" Fauna nods "There's a reason they've all be locked up on the Isle of the lost." I smile and nod "They missed one." Merryweather frowns "Who?" I smile "Robin Loxley or Robin Hood."

The three of them gasp "He is not a villain he helped bring down the sheriff of Nottingham and protect the people." I shrug slightly "We disagree he stole from people and I know most like to believe he stopped but he recently stole from us." the three of them nod slightly "And he made his daughter steal from my own. He is a bad influence."

Merryweather frowns "So you think it is for the good of their family and your own that he is dealt with." I nod "Exactly." she sighs "Which Villain are you planning on letting out?"  I smile and Philip says "Striker Meyers also known as." I smile "Also known as Fang."  the three of them nod all looking shocked and scared Flora steps forward "Are-are you sure?"

I look to Philip and the two of us nod "Yes we are sure." Merryweather frowns "We raised you to be good and I believe in your judgement, we will help you but no one must know of our involvement." I smile and nod "Of course." The three of them join hands and glow slightly a small glass bottle appearing the inside glowing a pale blue "Thank you." the three of them nod "Please be careful, villains are unpredictable and shouldn't be trusted."

Smiling I take the bottle from them "I promise to be careful, thank you for your help." I curtsy to the three of them and they curtsy back before leaving. I turn to Philip and smile "Now we just need our Villain." he smiles and spins me around "And we have our revenge on the Loxley family." I smile "You know I never would have thought I would have a dark streak."

He chuckles "It would seem we both do which is why we are perfect for each other." I nod and hide the bottle behind my back when I hear someone run into the room "Mummy." I smile "Audrey how was your day with Ben?" she smiles and skips over hugging me tightly "It was wonderful, we played dress-up."

She hugs Philip "Hi daddy." he smiles "Hey pumpkin, why don't you go and play in your room Mummy and Daddy have some things to discuss." she tilts her head "Important things?" he smiles and tickles her stomach "Very important." she nods and kisses his cheek before jumping down and hugging me again and running of.

"Now we just need to figure out how to summon Striker." he smiles "Shall we go to the library?" I smile "Lets go." we link arms and walk through the palace towards the library. "I just hope no one notices that Striker goes missing from the Isle." I smile at Philip "I'm sure it'll be fine. If everything goes to plan the barrier won't even have to be broken." he nods and smiles wrapping his arm around my waist "Everything will work out fine and we will finally get our revenge on Robin and Merida."