Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6 (part 1) (r)

He made me sit in the back

I unbuckled my seatbelt and began to climb to the front. "First you drag me along with you, then you force me to sit back here with all your shi-"

His giant arm came up to block me. "Stay in the fucking backseat, Lillianna. Jesus, how many times to I have to scare the living daylights out of you before you listen."

I sat back and grit my teeth, " I'm sure there's nothing you could do that you haven't already done." I said this nonchalantly, even though I knew it would probably anger Caine. At this point in our relationship, there wasn't really anything Caine could do that he already hadn't done some form of.

After a short while I thought I would just tell him about Alec said to me.

"Caine," I asked hesitantly. His shoulders tensed and the muscles in his arms bulged, "What is it?" He growled, exasperated.

I placed my elbows on the suite cases surrounding me and propped my body up to get closer, and leaned forwards.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked, my voice getting louder.

I hoped my voice didn't shake. "I never did anything wrong Caine. Its not fair that you treat me like thi-"

He cut me off "Do not lie to me Lillianna. I know you've slept with another man. I can smell him all over you. You're a whore, just like everyone says you are."

Caine spat out. I closed my mouth and sat back, praying that the tears that had gathered behind my eyes wouldn't spill over. Do not cry in front of him.

"That's the worst excuse I've ever heard, especially because I know you've slept with tons of people."

We drove a long way in silence.

"You don't know anything about me," I said quietly, "And you don't know what happened. Your my soulmate and I can love you, and your supposed to love me back because we're meant for each other..."

" I am the strongest Alpha in America," he sneered, "do you really think that something like the mate bond would affect me that much? My mother died giving birth to me, and every night when my Father came into my room, grief stricken and crazed, and beat me, all I could think of was how weak he was. To let one person have that much power over you. He was weak- my father. I will not be like him." Caine gripped the steering wheel so hard I thought he might rip it right out.

" Love makes you weak, so tell me Lilllianna, why should I let that happen to me? Why are you so special?" He mocked me.

I glared straight ahead, "you're a coward then. If you're so against having a mate inthe first place then why am I here? " This time I was the one who sneered. He didn't answer. He wasn't expecting that question.

" I had a great life. Sure, pretty much every male in my pack wanted to sleep with me, and yeah it was gross when I got perverted looks from the fifty year old Alpha, but it didn't matter. Because I had my family. A brother and a mom and a dad. And we loved each other." I was talking fast, because the faster I talked, the faster I could get this over with. I needed to concentrate on not crying.

" And then they died. They died in car accident, when a drunk human hit them with a truck and both vehicles went off a bridge. And so my Alpha asked me to help him," Cain actually growled and I scoffed.

"So when the Twilight pack declared war on us, our Alpha gave me over to them in exchange that they didn't attack us." I breathed and went on, louder, " before he could even touch me I killed him that night and the next day when the pack was in chaos, mine swarmed the land and took over. That plan was executed over and over again. But on the fifth time I was sloppy, I had too much to drink and I lost my knife. When he took me to his room I didn't know what to do. So I told him I couldn't sleep with him and he got mad. I tried to fight him off, I really did. But you of all people know that the bigger guys always win. Then next thing I remember is waking up sore and naked next to him. I found a knife in one of his drawers and stabbed him before he woke up." It took everything in me not to start crying.

I sniffled and laid my head down on my knees. "Why did you do this to me Caine? If you don't want me, then why? Anything is better than here with you." But it was to late, and the damage was done, and tears were flowing freely down my face.

"Give me a place in your pack, let me go on the hunts and I promise, I promise that I won't speak another word about us. I won't bother you again. But please let me do something." I begged him.

"We already discussed this. There is no place for you." He responded coldly.

"Then please don't make me stay here," I sobbed. Caine didn't respond and looked straight ahead the whole time. I tried to sleep.

~
Pt 2 will be posted hopefully in a couple of days. ;)

In someone's else's point of view!

Enjoy

~A