Chapter 5 Part 2

CHAPTER 5 PART 2

I clutched my neck and groaned in pain as blood dripped from the marks where Caine's teeth had sunk into my flesh.

" What have you done?!" I seethed and flashed my canines at him. Considerable amounts of blood were now rushing out of my neck and my hands were covered.

What had I done? Was the better question. Silly me to think I could leave my room.

Caine was standing only a few feet away from me, pacing angrily and clenching his fists.

" YOU ARE MINE! " He growled loudly.

"No man will ever touch you! You can only be with me!" Caine's eyes blazed with fury. He stepped closer to me and his hulking figure dwarfed mine.

I hated it.

" Quit lying! Quit playing these games! You don't love me, you don't even like me. You could have rejected me. " I tried not to cry again, but the pain was searing

"Can't you see that I hate it here?" I yelled up into his face.

Caine didn't seem to be paying attention to anything I was saying, he stared blankly at Michael's body on the floor. 

"I HATE YOU!" I did, but my wolf didn't- she finally got what she wanted, and it made me want to kill him. His eyes finally snapped up to meet mine.

Caine grabbed each of my shoulders and his large hands and lifted me up so I was eye level with him. I tried to grab onto him to release to pressure but he held me out. Blood spilled down my neck and chest.

"The Moon Goddess chose you for me. I did not. You are right, I don't care about you, not even a little bit but I'm not letting you leave. EVER. And just because you are mated to me does not mean you can disrespect me. Learn your place!" He spat in my face and shook me.

I sniffled, " Or what? You going to hit me again?"

Every time Caine got mad he seemed to reach a new level of anger, this was impressive considering how mad he had gotten at me on previous occasions. Nonetheless, I don't think I had ever seen Caine angrier than when those words came out of my mouth. His pupils grew with rage and I could only stare at the swirling black voids in his eye sockets. Caine's claws dug into my shoulders and I cried out in pain.

"Speak to me like that again and I will hang you by your neck," He growled in a tone so deadly and full of raw Alpha power that my ears rung and my toes curled. He retracted his claws from me and dropped me onto the floor in a heaping mess.

"I would be thankful if you did," I muttered.

I couldn't stop the tears from coming and cradled my head in my knees.

I didn't sit on the floor for long. My head was starting to light from the blood loss. Someone came in and picked me up.

Alec.

He didn't say anything to me, just lifted me into his chest and carried me to my bedroom. He sat me on the bathroom counter, I slouched over and tried to hide my face.  I looked up through watery eyes and at Alec's face.

It was full of pity.

Yuck.

" How can hurt me so badly?" I croaked out. Alec sighed and started to wrap a bandage around my neck tightly. There was a long silence before he said anything.

" He holds a grudge against you" he said.

" I just met him!" I tried not to shout.

He growled, "Do not think that we don't know who you are, Lillianna Blackthorn. What you have done. Six people have died by your hand, don't act so innocent."