Chapter 40

All rights reserved- Arrihanna/2016

UNEDITED

the immortals

Chapter 40

Alec winced at Lila's loud groaning as he slowly walked up the stairs.

She could be heard throughout the whole house. Ryan had told him to check on her.

A yelp sounded from the inside of Lila's door.

" Uhh... Lila? How are we doing in there?" Alec asked nervously as he knocked on the door.

"Alec! Help me, please!"

Alec had to take a moment to shake dirty thoughts from his mind.  It was the worst possible time for him to be thinking certain things about Caine's mate.

"I don't think I should com-"he started.

The door flew open and a half dressed Lila stood I front of him.

She was slick with sweat and looked like she might pass out.

"Jesus Christ, Lila!" Alec breathed.

She was on the verge of tears, "w-w-where's C-Caine?" Lila's voice cracked, "it hurts."

Alec gently pushed her to the bed, "umm I don't know, but I'm sure he'll be here soon."

She flopped down and rubbed her eyes, " God, I'm so hot Alec," she groaned, "I feel like I'm in a sauna. "

Alec cleared his throat, "can I get you anything to make you feel better?"

She panted and tensed, "yes, bring me a cold wet towel, and extra strength Advil-" Lila sucked in a breath.

Alec watched as her eyes turned pitch black and swirled with lust. Her back arched and she gripped the sheets.

"Help me," Lila cried. Alec clenched his jaw.

He wanted Caine to hurry up and get here so he could help Lila.

" I'll be back Lila," he said. Before he could respond, he had turned and shut the door behind him.

He leaned against the wall and tried to calm himself down. "Holy fucking hell," he swore.

"Alec!"

He sighed as Ryan's voice called from the floor beneath him.

"What?!"

Ryan appeared at the bottom of the stairs. "It's Caine, he's on the phone. I think he found Octaves-"

Alec snatched the phone from Ryan's grip, " Caine you have to come back and Help Lila!"

"I know Alec. But I think I found where Octaves is hiding..."

Alec growled in frustration , "she's writhing on your bed, I- she looks like she's in a lot of pain."

" I fucking know that, her pain is affecting me too- it's distracting and weakening -"

"What am I supposed to do with her?" Alec asked.

" You kneed to calm her down somehow-"

"Are you giving me permission to fuck your mate?" Alec practically orgasmed at the thought.