Chapter 46 Phantom's POV

Word Count: 217

Short chapter, but I can't just skip our little Phantom, can I?

{*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*}

After about thirty minutes of being trapped in this cabinet, the class finally ended. As the students bustled out of the door I cracked the door of the cabinet to see that no students were entering the classroom. After the bell went off, even the teacher left, leaving the clipboard she'd carried during class on the desk.

I slipped out of the cabinet and walked over to the abandoned clipboard/

Schedule- Synchro: Course One

5:30-6:00 am

9:00-9:30pm

They must really hate their students... Classes start at 5:30 in the morning? I wouldn't even be awake! Not to mention that they wouldn't get to sleep until way after sundown. But at least it's not me. Good news though; this room is only used twice a day, huh? I guess they have a few too many rooms... I turn to the windows that make up the top portion of the wall with the door. Walking closer, I reach up and pull down the shudders.

"What to do, what to do..." I say aloud to myself.

I turn to walk to the teacher's desk and stop. On the back wall, hidden between the wall and the cabinets was a bathroom.

"Yes!" I cheered slowly, clenching my fist and shaking it along as I drug it out.