Chapter 14 Phantom's POV

Word Count:480

This is my favorite chapter right now😆

{*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*}

As I ran, I noticed that I had no pursuers; good. I come to a large, fenced in area with cobblestone walkways and benches attached to the rims. I slowed to a walk as we entered. Parks are pretty good at hiding people like me. All the large trees and shrubbery, not to mention the fact that it was dark out and there would not only be less people, but a vast cloak of darkness to conceal a person's presence. I glance down at the petrified Yuzu in my arms.

"U-um... Yuya?" I heard, a small bit of blush from what I assume was adrenaline dusting her cheeks.

"Yes?" I answered quietly.

She seems different. I wonder how she met that man from-

Slap!

"Ow! What was that for?!" I halve whispered-halve shouted as she lowered her hand back to her chest.

"What the heck was that!?" she screams.

"Shhh!!"

"Put me down right now!" she screeches again.

"Fine, fine, just be quiet!" I say quietly as I lower her back to the ground.

She stares at me.

"What?"

Slap!

"Stop that!" damn she's got a strong hit!

'Why should I!? What happened back there?!"

"I could ask you the same thing! From the looks of it, you were with Reiji! What ever happened to the whole 'I'm your manager' and the 'You can't get rid of me' thing?! What kind of 'Manager' teams up with their client's enemy!? And who was that 'Gonzaki' guy?! How did I not know anything about him? Did you tell him anything?! You know I was taking a huge risk letting you stick around, not that I had much of a choice with your pushy nature..."

Sla- I grabbed her wrist as she went for a third hit.

"I said to stop that!" I said agitatedly.

She stared at me for a moment, slightly petrified, before speaking again.

"You're not Yuya!" she yelled as she rushed off into the night.

I sighed and thought a moment. I should go after her, but at the same time, that might make things worse for me... I sighed and looked down at Zarc who sat wagging his tail beside me.

"Women, am I right...?" Zarc put his paw over his eyes and tilted his head away from me.

It's like this town's trying to confuse me! Like Yuzu and Reiji have no idea what's going... or maybe I don't know what's going on? I have no clue... Maybe they don't either. I mean after all, I'm pretty sure it's not a normal occurrence that a giant hand reaches through a wormhole and pulls you through... but that might have been a dream, though not likely. I've had weird things happen to me. But if it's true that they don't remember me, then this is like some kind of 'parallel world'. Like the ones in movies, but that just makes more questions and not answers... I sighed to myself again before racing off into the night.

{*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*}