On the Bright Side, We Know Where to Go Now

For probably the first time ever, Percy was hoping for a nightmare. Because that nightmare might mean that he could find out where Annabeth was, and then they could leave and try to find her. Fortunately, Percy got more nightmares at Camp Half blood.

Percy found himself inside of the same place, the same room. The same lights, the same cot, the same door. He went out the door, and was in the hallway.

"NO! STOP IT!" 

Percy covered his ears. If he opened that door, he would probably wake up. And he needed to find out where he was. 

"STOP!"

It was so hard to ignore the screams.

"PERCY!"

She was screaming for him. He needed to go help her. He needed to. She was hurt, and she needed help. Percy ran up to the door, and stopped when he saw the writing on the door. It wasn't English. It was Ancient Greek. He must have been in some part of Greece.

That brought him back to his senses. He kept running forward, ignoring the warm tears on his face, and eventually found a door that he somehow knew was the exit. He went out, and saw people bustling around, all speaking in Greek. They all seemed to not notice the building, which Percy now realized was a crumbling hospital. Somehow, he knew exactly where he was.

Athens.

"Wake up!" Percy shook Leo in his cabin, making sure to be quiet so he wouldn't wake the other campers.

"Why?" Leo groaned.

"I know where Annabeth is."

"YASS!" Leo shouted.

"Gods, Leo, be quiet," Percy said. "You're going to wake everyone up."

"You've gotten a lot more mature since Tartarus," Leo commented. "I don't like it."

"And you've gotten less mature," Percy said.

"Is there anything wrong with that?" Leo asked.

The two of them went to wake up Piper and Nico, who reacted basically the same way that Leo did (except in their own, much more respectful and diluted ways). They quickly shadow traveled to Camp Jupiter, where no one was asleep yet because it was only 10:00 at night.

"Don't tell Will that I did that," Nico warned them. He was pale, but otherwise looked fine. Of course, Will would be super neurotic anyways.

"Frank! Hazel! Reyna!" Leo shouted. "Over here!"

The three of them got up and walked towards them, clearly confused. When they got closer, Percy realized there were four people - Thalia was with them.

"Percy!" Thalia exclaimed, and hugged him. 

"Hey, Thals," Percy said. "Good to see you. Reyna, have you caught her up?"

Reyna shook her head. 

"Caught me up on what?" Thalia demanded.

"We thought it would be better for you to explain to her," Hazel said. Percy took a deep breath, and explained everything that happened. Though Thalia would never admit it, Percy could see a tear running down her cheek.

"So when are we leaving?" Thalia asked.

"Well, she's in Athens," Percy said, and the Romans and Thalia looked surprised. "And we'll take the Argo II. Chiron's not really ok with it, but what else are we supposed to do?"

"Actually, Percy," Reyna said. "I don't think I can come. I'm going to take over praetor duties while Hazel and Frank are with you guys."

"Are you sure?" Percy asked.

"Camp Jupiter needs someone to watch over them," Reyna said. "And you can always IM me if anything happens."

The new seven - Percy, Piper, Leo, Nico, Frank, Hazel, and Thalia - nodded. 

"Then we leave tomorrow," Percy said. "Well, tomorrow for you guys, but today for us, because there's a time-"

"Yeah," Thalia said. "We get it."