Let's Get Out of Here-a (see what I did there? nope? ok)

Percy looked up at the door. Standing there was Thalia, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Nico, and Leo.

"Yippie kayak mother buckets!" Leo said (b99 anyone?).

"Perseus Jackson, what were you thinking?" Thalia shouted. "I told you to wait out on the street!"

"Sorry, but I'm kind of preoccupied right now," Percy said, and pointed to Hera. Somehow, the six hadn't noticed Hera.

"Hello," Hera waved.

"Hera," Thalia muttered.

"I guess I get to kill you all now!" Hera said. "Don't worry, McLean, I'm keeping you alive."

Piper raised her eyebrows.

"She likes you for some reason," Percy said. "Well, I mean, I like you and we all like you everyone should like you but I mean-"

"I know what you mean," Piper said.

"I'll be right back," Hera said. "Don't worry, I won't let you escape." Hera slammed the door with her mind and put a bunch of padlocks on it. Then, Hera popped out. At this point, Annabeth was unconscious, slumped on Percy.

Percy got straight to work. "We can't kill a goddess, so we're going to need Zeus to restrain her or something. Nico, I need you to shadow travel Annabeth out of here and get her back to camp."

"I'm totally down, but Will won't like it," Nico said.

"Annabeth needs to get back to camp!" Percy bellowed. "She's going to die if she doesn't get back!"

Nico picked up Annabeth - after these two years, she was as thin as a stick - and disappeared from the room.

"We need to get out of here, and contact one of the gods," Percy said. "Let's try and break the padlocks."

Percy and Piper pulled out their weapons and tried to break the padlocks.

"I can melt them," Leo said. Leo lit his hands on fire and put them under the padlocks, but nothing happened.

"Are they made of metal?" Hazel asked.

"No, I don't think so," Percy said. "Frank, can you shapeshift into an ant or something small and get out of the hospital, then IM camp or the gods? I don't want her to know we're IMing anywhere, and I think she might be able to tell if we do it in here."

"Okay," Frank said, and kissed Hazel on the cheek before transforming into an ant and scurrying out of the room.

"I guess we're just going to have to wait until she comes back," Thalia said. "It's not raining outside, so I can't get lightning to strike the building or anything."

"I could break down the walls, if I can find enough water," Percy said. "I was able to find enough to make a path for you guys."

"That was really cool, by the way," Leo said.

"Thanks!" Percy said.

"Breaking down walls, remember?" Hazel said.

"Right," Percy said. "Okay, uh..."

Percy closed his eyes and tried to focus on the water pipes, and bring all the water to the room. "Come on," Percy muttered. It didn't feel like it was working, and all his energy was being drained. But then, all at once, a big flood of water came crashing through the walls and the entire room crashed down. Percy felt like collapsing onto the ground and falling asleep, but he knew that they had to get back.

"Let's get out of here-a," Leo said. No one responded to his pun. "See what I did there? No? Ok."