We're FINALLY Here

1.1k views!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! (Sorry this chapter is really short I kind of have writer's block right now)

Now that Percy was actually in Athens, it seemed like it would be impossible to find Annabeth. Athens was about 10x larger than he remembered. 

"I don't see the place on this street," Percy said as they walked down it. Thalia and Percy continued to walk through the streets of Athens, losing hope as it seemed like they would never find Annabeth. 

Percy was examining a plastic bag on the ground and trying to determine whether it looked more like the Chimera or a bird when Thalia stopped in her tracks. "Percy. Is this the place?"

Percy looked up. In front of them was the exact building that Percy had seen in his dreams. "Yeah. Let's Iris Message the others."

Thalia looked around nervously. "I don't think we should. Whoever captured Annabeth might be able to track Iris Messages and know we're coming."

"Alright, then, what should we do?" Percy said. Thalia thought for a moment.

"You wait here," Thalia said. "I'll go a block or two away and IM the rest."

"Ok," Percy said as Thalia ran off. Percy decided to continue examining the plastic bag, but then he heard a scream. He immediately knew it was Annabeth, and without thinking, sprinted into the hospital. Thalia would probably murder him, but he didn't care.

"ANNABETH!" he yelled when he went in. "Where are you?"