I Run Into My Dead Girlfriend's Brother. How Fun.

Disclaimer: I am not Rick Riordan and I don't own some of these characters, blah blah blah.

Jaime and Percy walked up to a black restaurant with greek writing that said; the finest Greek food in Manhattan.

"The finest Greek food in Manhattan?" Percy looked at Jaime.

"How did you read that?" Percy shrugged. "And yes, I brought you to a Greek restaurant."

"You said it was a pizza place!" Percy exclaimed.

"I know, but you said how your father was Greek and you liked to eat Greek food," Jaime said. "I wanted to surprise you. You've seemed down in the past week."

"Thanks, Jaime," Percy smiled. "This is awesome! Do you think they have blue food?"

"Umm... no, judging by how fancy this place looks," Jaime said.

"Hey! Jaime! Percy!" they heard a voice coming from one of the booths. Sitting there was a couple; a man with black eyes and dirty blond hair, and a woman with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes.

The man smiled at Percy, and he couldn't help but feel like he recognized the smile from somewhere. But, he had met a lot of mortals in his demigod career, so it was probably just one of them.

"Hey, nice to meetcha," the man said. "I'm Bobby."

"Hey. I'm Percy," he nodded and smiled at the man.

"And this is my lil' sister, Frida," Jaime gestured to the woman.

"Nice to meet you, Frida," Percy said.

The couple sat down across from Frida and Bobby.

"So, Frida said that you go to St. Johns. What are you majoring in?" Bobby asked.

"Marine Biology," Percy said. "You?"

"I'm still not entirely sure," Bobby admitted. "I've switched it up about a thousand times. My twin brother, Matthew, is majoring in education. Wish I had as easy of a decision as him, but there isn't really anything that feels right for me."

His twin brother, Matthew? He was sure he knew twins named Bobby and Matthew.

Just then, Bobby got a phone call. He looked at it, then picked up.

"Hey, dad," Bobby said. A few moments of silence, then "yeah... I'm sorry I couldn't be there tonight... Dad, I loved her too, but I really don't want you to be depressed. It's been two years... ok. Love you too."

Frida raised her eyebrows. "Who was that?"

"My dad," Bobby said. "Today... well, today was my sister's birthday."

"Was?" Jaime asked.

"Yeah," Bobby said. "She, uh, she died two years ago. And just a few years before, my cousin died. My dad has been having a really tough past few years."

Suddenly, it clicked. How could Percy have not noticed it before? The same smile, the same hair, how Bobby was a twin...

"Bobby, can I talk to you for a minute?" Percy asked. "In private." he added.

"Uh... sure?"

"Is everything ok, babe?" Jaime whispered.

"Yeah," Percy said. Percy and Bobby walked over to the hallway where the bathrooms were.

"What's up?" Bobby asked.

"Your last name is Chase."

"Yeah... how did you know?" Bobby said.

"I'm Percy Jackson."

"Oh my god!" Bobby exclaimed. "You were Annabeth's boyfriend."

"Yeah," Percy said, then frowned. "Annabeth died when we were, uh, fighting one of the titans."

"My dad said she died in a car crash..."

"That was a lie," Percy said. "I don't think a demigod can die in a car crash."

Bobby looked shook, and Percy understood why. Multiple times, Annabeth had mentioned her brothers asking her questions about being a demigod, but that didn't mean that they fully understood what was going on. He would be surprised too, if he was a mortal and found out his demigod sister was murdered by titans from the greek "myths."

"So my dad has been lying to me for two years?" Bobby asked.

"He might not know, either," Percy said. "But probably, yeah."

"God," Bobby said.

"Gods."

"What's your phone number?" Bobby asked, ignoring Percy's correction.

"Uh..." Percy pulled out his phone from his pocket. It was a specifically monster proof phone, made by Leo. He didn't have his phone number memorized, because he didn't give it out to many people. He looked on his phone, and said his phone number. 

"Great," Bobby said, putting the number on his phone, then texting Percy. Hi it's bobby

They walked back to the table, where the two sisters were having a conversation. 

"What were you talking about?" Jaime asked.

"It turns out Percy and I went to high school together," Bobby covered for him. "I was a sophomore when he was a senior."

"Huh," Frida said. They bought the excuse, and as they all ate dinner, Percy kept finding himself locking eyes with Bobby, and wishing it was Annabeth next to him instead of Jaime.