Strategy Time! Athena Should Be Proud.

Athens was a beautiful city. People bustling around, lots of shops with cool designs, and a friendly aura to it. To bad both times Percy had been, he was worried about his girlfriend dying.

"Wow," Thalia said. "This is so cool."

"Look, the Parthenon!" Percy pointed out. "Annabeth's favorite thing ever."

"45 feet tall," Thalia said.

"Built in 447 BCE," Frank said.

"Started being built in 447 BCE," Piper corrected him. 

"Dedicated to Athena," Hazel said.

"Annabeth talked about it all the time," Percy grinned. They all stood staring at the beauty of Athens for a solid three minutes, until Leo literally was bouncing up and down.

"I'm ADHD, people! This is boring!" Leo shouted.

"I have ADHD, too," Percy reminded him.

"Yeah, well, we're here to find your girlfriend, so it's different," Leo said. "I mean, I care about Annabeth and all, but you're literally in love with her."

"Why does that make a difference?" Percy asked. "And I'm not in love-"

The rest of the seven all raised their eyebrows. "You literally fell into Tartarus for her," Piper reminded him.

"Ok, fine," Percy said. "So, anyway, I guess we should go into the city. But not all of us should go. I know that you all came, but at least one person needs to watch over the Argo II, and too many demigods will attract monsters. Plus, we need multiple people over the entire city, so we can cover enough area. We should probably team up in twos. Maybe me and Thalia, Frank and Hazel, Nico and Piper, and then Leo can watch over the Argo II?"

"Ok, but none of us know what the building looks like except for you," Nico pointed out.

"Ok, I'll make a sketch for you," Percy said. Leo pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, and gave it to Percy. He created a detailed sketch of what the building looked like. The blinking light, the crumbling plaster, the people passing by as if it wasn't there. Everyone looked really impressed.

"Dam, Percy, I didn't know you could draw like that," Thalia said.

"I didn't know, either," Percy admitted. "I mean, I never drew before."

"Ok, everyone take pictures of this on your phones," Piper said. "Then, I guess we can go."

Everyone pulled out their phones and took pictures, then made sure they had their weapons.

"Let's do this," Percy said as the six of them jumped off the ship.