Epilogue: 10 Years Later

A little girl with honey blonde hair and sea green eyes ran around a park giggling, being chased by her older brother, a boy with black hair and the same eyes.

"Mama!" the little girl giggled and ran up to her mother, who had curly blonde hair and grey eyes. She was holding a baby girl who had the same hair and eyes. She was sitting on a bench next to a man with black hair and sea green eyes.

"Mom, can we get ice cream?" the boy asked.

The woman looked at the man.

"Please???" the little girl asked.

"Sure," the man said.

"Thank you, Dada!" the little girl said. The two children ran in front of their parents, discussing what ice cream they would get.

"I love them so much," the woman said.

"Same," the man said. "We made those things."

"I know, Seaweed Brain," the woman elbowed the man. "I never thought I would actually get a happy ending. Ever since I was seven, I've been running."

The man kissed the woman on the forehead. "And me 12. It's so weird that we don't have to worry about that anymore."

"And we never have to again," the woman says. "Well, at least until Luke is old enough to learn about camp."

"We've still got a few years," the man said. "Let's enjoy them."

The woman smiled at the man. Luke Michael Jackson, Silena Charlotte Jackson, and Zoe Bianca Jackson would never have to know the struggles that the two of them had faced, even if they did learn about them, a little bit. And they were both so grateful for that.

They were all together, and they would never be apart again.

Well, there it is! It's finished! I hope you like it! I'm going to start another Wattpad story soon - probably a Harry Potter and Percy Jackson crossover. Thanks to all of you guys for reading this! I hope to see you again soon!

xoxo,

Mango Maniac