Harry Potter is Awesome

OMG!!!!! Over 700 views!!! This is absolutely incredible. Thanks so much! 

I just signed up for the Tower of Nero virtual tour. I am so excited! Uncle Rick better not kill off Solangelo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, let's get back to the story. We're in Percy's POV again.

Percy POV

Percy and Thalia walked into the cafe, Taf Coffee, hearing the bell ring. The inside was bustling with citizens of Athens, conversing with each other and drinking their coffee. Percy could get an idea of what the people were saying, but he was fluent in Ancient Greek, not Greek (yes, there is a difference). Thalia, however, seemed to know regular Greek fluently.

"Can I get a black coffee?"  Thalia said in perfect Greek (the words in the italics are Greek). The barista looked a bit shocked that a 16 year old was ordering a black coffee (of course, Thalia wasn't actually 16). "What do you want, kelp head?"

"I'll have a blue hot chocolate," Percy said.

"What cafe has blue hot chocolate?" Thalia said, then turned back to the barista. "And he'll have a hot chocolate. No marshmallows, thank you."

"Hey! I love marshmallows!" Percy said as Thalia payed.

"I know," Thalia said.

"You suck, Pinecone Face," Percy said.

"I know," Thalia said. The barista handed her the drinks. "Thanks."

They walked out of the coffee shop and back onto the streets of Athens.

"So, where should we be looking?" Percy asked.

"I don't know, you're the one who had the dream, remember?" Thalia pointed out.

"Right," Percy said. "Well, we're looking for the hospital, but according to Google Maps it doesn't exist, so the Mist is probably hiding it from mortals. Kind of like in Harry Potter, when the Leaky Cauldron was hidden from Muggles."

"You read Harry Potter?" Thalia asked, surprised.

"Annabeth made me," Percy said. "They're actually really good. They took me about a year to read, though. You should read them!"

"I have read them, Kelp Head," Thalia said. An awkward silence followed. Percy started thinking about the worst scenarios. What if they didn't find Annabeth? What if she was already dead? What if they died on the way, and Annabeth had to be tortured forever? He couldn't bear to think that anything bad was happening to her.

"So, I guess we should start looking for her," Thalia said. Percy nodded, staring at his hot chocolate. "We're gonna find her."

"You don't understand. Annabeth has been my best friend since we were twelve. She was the only thing I could remember at Camp Jupiter. Hades, we went through Tartarus together. I've been hiding my feelings, even from myself, but I guess... She's like..." Percy said.

"Your other half," Thalia said.

"Yeah," Percy sighed. 

"And that's why we have to go and look for her, right now," Thalia said.

"Ok," Percy said. He gulped down the rest of his hot chocolate and jumped out of his seat. Thalia looked at him with her mouth gaping. "What?"

"That was disgusting," Thalia said.

"That was disgusting," Percy imitated, laughing. They walked out of the shop, ready to begin their search.