Maybe This Chapter Shouldn't Have a Funny Title...

Percy opened his eyes and looked around. He wasn't in his bedroom anymore. No, he was somewhere else. It was very dark, but Percy had learned to quickly adjust his eyes to the lack of light. Within a few seconds, he could make out the dark brown hue of the room around him. A drop of water fell on his head, and he realized it was a cave he was in, not a room. He turned around, and saw a bit of light in front of him. It must have been the exit to the cave! He ran towards it, making sure to look out for rocks on the ground. He went through the big crack in the rock that the light was coming from, and was dismayed to find that he wasn't out of the cave - but then he saw two figures standing a few feet away from him. He quickly hid behind a rock.

"Why are you here?" one of them asked. It was a distinctly female voice, and Percy was sure he recognized it.

"The cow-eyed one sent me." This time, it was a deeper, definitely masculine voice. "She wanted me to check up on... the project."

"It's going fine," the female snapped. "She hasn't been very compliant, but we'll make due."

"She wants to see her soon."

"I'll beat her a bit," the female said. "She'll shut up after that."

Were they talking about Annabeth? Percy didn't want to get his hopes up, but it was kind of hard. Demigod dreams always had meaning, and he knew that Annabeth would never be compliant. But then that would also mean they were torturing her... Percy didn't want to think about it.

"Stop talking," the male suddenly said. "I sense someone is watching us."

The male turned and looked directly at Percy, but before he could get a good image of his face, the scene switched.

Now, Percy was standing in a dark room - and this time, he was sure it was a room. He looked up, and there were modern looking lights that were turned off. There was a cot up against the wall, and Percy realized he must be in some sort of hospital or prison. Percy saw a door, and went through it into a hallway, where the lights were also off. There were lots of doors lining the walls, and Percy wasn't sure which one to go into-

"STOP!" he heard a familiar scream, and started sprinting in the direction it was coming from. "STOP! I won't tell you!"

"Annabeth!" Percy shouted. He was a hundred, no, a thousand percent sure that was her. 

"I don't know where he is!" 

"ANNABETH!" he shouted it so loud this time, he felt as if his ears were going to explode.

"Percy?" he heard a weak shout.

"ANNABETH! I'M COMING!"

He reached a door where he heard the screams from. He opened the door-

Percy woke up, sweat beading down his face. "ANNABETH!" he shouted, not grasping that he was back in his bedroom. "Annabeth..." he whispered, and cried into his pillow.