4| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

The black clouds formed into the dark, and haunting night sky, while thunders erupted making the the girl shudder, as she ran back to her house with drenched clothes and damp hair. That was utterly unexpected. It was just a while ago, the sky was clear and calm and then out of nowhere, the first thunderstorm startled her, then one after other, eventually it started raining.

All her life, she never found herself so uneasy in her own house. She felt carefree like a bird escaped from it's cage after many years and finally is enjoying her freedom. Not until that utterly handsome man with his deep, alluring voice that can turn on any girl in this planet. Heck, she doubts if men leak pre cum too after glancing first time itself.

Even though, she managed to run back her way home, his cologne was all over her living room almost her whole mansion, like he wandered around, searching for her. It still gives her creeps on her body, when she thinks of it. How can he so casually step in her property and act like he owns this mansion. Though his cologne is haunting her, not to mention that heated moment with him when he almost finger fucked her. She is still bare with no panties and irks her more. She shivers at the cold wind, that blows along with the coldest drop of water.

Walking, upstairs she made her way to her room, not before making sure to lock every door and window before going inside her bedroom. She doesn't want him to pop out of nowhere while she is showering. It's not like he would but who knows if he changes his mind and comes back to his so called belissimia. She doesn't have any idea about that word's meaning but it's not like she will ever care to know.

Soft, warm water touched her porcelain skin, as her cold body slowly turned into warm and comfortable one. Long gone the coldness while warmth consumed her figure taking out all her frustration and tiredness. She sighed in relief, dipping her head inside water and blowing her nose. The water erupted into small cute bubbles and she giggled at the sight.

Though, it's something children and babies do, she doesn't care if they call her one because she loves being silly. Being silly makes her look adorable. The most unique thing about her is she finds everything different, while people find it same. They say not to differentiate, but she does. Not in an offensive way but in a understandable way. All she does when she opens her mouth is factorise. If something goes wrong, she is first to get caught about thought that there's a misunderstanding. Somewhere there's definitely, something wrong and all she has to do is join the pieces and make it a puzzle. Smart.

Today felt like an hell of a rollercoaster ride. She doesn't even know him. She neither has idea, at his sudden visit, it's not like she knows him but at least, he could have introduced himself. Everything about him was so strange yet comforting. Even after the strange encounter, she was left hanging, she doesn't even know him, even after meeting him. Well, more like forced to. All she wanted to do, was hide in the cafe and never come back until next dawn. But everything went to drain as soon as he stepped inside the cafe. Her insides melted, her heart escalated and to conclude, she forgot why she was in cafe at first place. So with no choice left, she let him talk to her and do whatever he wants to. She let him do but not to this extent, where he touched her in the ally.

That was unexpected. But strangely amazing.

After a warm, shower she stepped out of the tub and wrapped a robe around her petite figure. Grabbing, the dryer from the counter, she started drying her hair while humming as she looked at herself in the mirror, smiling at her own beauty. Placing, back the dryer, she stepped out of the washroom and walked to her closet. Choosing, a t-shirt with a new pantie, she slid the shirt over her shoulder and went so on with pantie. After dressing, she looked towards her bed and smiled.