Chapter 16: Auction Day

Oh my gosh thank guys sooo much for reading and commenting and voting!!! It means the world to me!!! You guy are da best!!! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this next chapter!!! ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________

   It was the day of the auction. Everything was a blur. 

   "Ladies! Line up!" Mira shouted in her Satan Soul form.

   "Um... Don't you think you're taking this too far?" Lucy sweat dropped as Erza, Cana, Juvia, Wendy, Lisanna, Levy, and Evergreen marched into place in front of the white haired mage.

   "This is our duty!" Erza exclaimed, stiff as a board.

   "Juvia will do this for Gray-sama!" Juvia sighed.

   "I'll try my best!" Wendy squeaked.

   "I won't let you down, Mira!" Levy giggled.

   "I think it'll be fun!" Lisanna smiled sweetly. It was almost a perfect replica of her sister's classic smile. Creepy...

   "That big, buffoon needs to realize who's the real woman around here..." Evergreen smiled in defiance.

   "Eh," Cana shrugged, "I'm just here for the booze!"

   "Uh..." Lucy began, but Mira cut her off.

   "This is it!" Mira glared at all of them, "We cannot let Fairy Tail down! In order to pull this off, we need to look the best we can!"

   "I should have listened to Natsu..." Lucy grumbled as Mira marched around as if she owned the place. It also didn't help that everyone had met up at Lucy's apartment to get ready for the auction... without telling her so.

   "Our job is to make our winner happy, even if they're someone we hate. By the end of this, you can murder them for all I care, but just wait until the 24 hours are up," Mira continued.

   "She's lost it..." Lucy muttered, "She has really lost it..."

   "On that note," Mira transformed back into her regular form, "Let's get ready!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

   Meanwhile, the rest of the Fairy Tail Guild had to welcome the other guilds as they arrived to their hall.

   "Gah," Gray huffed and leaned against the wall, "Why do we gotta do this?"

   "I'm all fired up!" Natsu shouted as Sabertooth arrived.

   Sting, being the new master of Sabertooth, stood in front of the other members, leading them to Fairy Tail. Rogue stood on his left, and Yukino on his right. 

   "Hey, Natsu!" Sting smirked as  he reached the guild's entrance.

   Natsu squinted for a moment, "Do I... know you?"

   Gray face palmed while Sting's face immediately grew red. Yukino and Rogue had to turn away to hide their laughter.

   "Idiot!" Gajeel walked up and hit the salmon haired mage over the head.

   "HEY!" Natsu shouted in protest, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR-"

   "Tch," Gajeel crossed his arms, "Is your brain fried, or what? Remember, Sting and Rogue, the dragon slayers we had to fight in the Grand Magic Games?"

   A moment passed... Then another... Then... "OH!" Natsu's eyes widened and he grinned, "You were those guys that I beat at the same time! You guys are the best!" he slung his arms over Sting and Rogue's shoulders and escorted them inside the guild hall.