Chapter 32: Master

Hey again!!! I'm not going to waste your time so on with the story!!! Hope you enjoy!!! ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________

   "Where do you think the others are?" Erza glanced down the corridor.

   "I'm not sure... but I think they're probably heading towards the Master's office," Jellal replied, eyes narrowing.

   "And that would be..."

   "Down this hall... I believe..."

   "Alright," she smirked, facing the dark corridor.

   Sighing, he took a step down the hallway, "I hope they're okay... This guild... it uses some nasty magic..."

   "Hey," she grabbed his arm and began dragging him into the dark corridor, "We were fine, weren't we?"

   "Yes, but-"

   "So I have no doubt that they're fine as well," she chuckled, "Though, probably not as fine as we are..."

   His face lit up a deep shape of red, "I-um-y-yes?"

   "It's so perfect!" she sighed dreamily, "We can have 33 strawberry cakes, and 50 barrels filled with golden strawberries, and I'll have an excuse to buy another wedding dress, and-"

   "Erza?" his eyebrows rose in amusement.

   "I-yes?"

   "Let's talk about this later. We still have to deal with Death Note."

   Her eyes widened, "My apologies! How could I be so careless? They could be lurking around any corner... I'm a horrible wizard... Jellal, please hit me."

   "U-uh..." he mentally face palmed, "I-I-uh..."

   "Hey look!" she pointed, "I think I see a clearing-"

   "Hey, Erza! Guess who's still alive!" a certain pink (or rather salmon) haired someone shouted just as the pair of them rounded the corner.

_____________________________________________________________________________

   "Hey, Erza! Guess who's still alive!" Natsu shouted.

   "Quit shouting!" Lucy whispered harshly at him.

   "Why?"

   "The Death Note creeps could be anywhere..."

   "Well, make them get out here! I'm all fired up..."

   She sighed in defeat, "Whatever..."

   "I-I-I..." Erza stood in front of them, tears clinging to the corners of one of her eyes.

   "H-hey..." Lucy shifted uncomfortably.

   "I-what-how?" the scarlet haired mage was frozen in her place.

   "Um... yeah... well, you see..." Lucy laughed nervously.

   "Oh, it's perfect!" Mira giggled, appearing beside the two of them.

   "I-I..." Erza was still in a state of shock.

   "The two of them were stuck in a cell together, but the didn't have any clothes on because the light burned them away and-"

   "WHAT?!" Erza whirled around to face Natsu, "WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU DIDN'T TRY ANYTHING FUNNY, DID YOU?!"

   "HUH?!" Natsu and Lucy yelped in unison.