Chapter 23: A Dance in the Rain

Hey, sorry it's a little late... but technically it's still Saturday from where I am right now sooo... Anyways, on with the story!!! Please don't kill me... ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________

   Juvia made her way up on stage. The lights nearly blinded her as she reached the center, causing her to blink several times.

   "And this is our lovely Juvia Lockser-" Makarov began, but like always, was soon cut off.

   "SOOO COOOLLLLL!" Jason shook in excitement,

   "Um... Juvia really isn't in the mood for interviews-"

   "So, Juvia," Jason shoved the mic in her face, "Is it true that you've loved Gray ever since you met him?"

   Instead of blushing and mumbling, she kept a straight face without showing any sign of emotion. "That is correct."

   "Aaaaaawe," the crowd sighed.

   "COOOLLLL!" he jumped up and down before continuing with the interview, "And is it true that he's never returned any of those feelings back?"

   Blood began to pound in her ear, "That is correct."

   "Aaaaaawe," the crowd sighed again, but more sadly than before.

   "T-that's just so... sad," Master Bob of the Blue Pegasus Guild wiped a tear from his eye.

   "So not cool," Jason shook his head, "But you will always love him?"

   "Juvia will always love Gray-sama!" she burst out in disgust.

   "SO COOLLLL!" Jason was crying while backing off the stage.

   "So... sweet..." the crowd was crying and sighing at the same time.

   Makarov cleared his throat, "Uh... so Juvia Lockser is also one of the strongest female wizards here in Fairy Tail and is our one, and only water mage. She knows how cook and show a good time, but will stand up for the people she believes in-"

   "Gray," someone coughed.

   "And," he continued on, "She's got an amazing umbrella!" 

   The crowd was taken aback. "Huh?"

   "So who wants to bid on her?" he finished.

   There was a moment of silence, and in the moment the shouts of Gray and Lyon could be heard throughout the entire guild hall.

   "I'll give 5,000,000J!" someone shouted.

   "6,000,000J!" another countered.

   "9,000,000J!"

   "12,000,000J!"

   "20,000,000J!"

   "30,000,000J!"

   "40,000,000J!"

   "5-" the shouting suddenly ceased when a hooded figure stood up.

   "I'll give 100,000,000J."

_____________________________________________________________________________

   "Gray! You've got to get out there!" Lucy warned, growing more alarmed by the minute.

   "Don't you think I know that?!" Gray shouted while dodging one of Lyon's punches.

   "You won't be the one to win Juvia," Lyon exclaimed, "Because I will!"