Chapter 40: The Lost Master

Hey again!!! Currently listening to Umbrella by Rihanna... probably didn't need to know that but... anyways, hope you guys like this chapter!!! ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________

   "Pixie... Wing?" Gildarts frowned.

   "I don't think..." Laki shook her head, attempting to remember if she'd ever heard of them.

   "Master Michael, you say...?" Makarov's eyes narrowed in concentration.

   The old man nodded, "Aye... I deeply apologize for all that's happened to your guild-"

   "You wouldn't happen to know... Master Bob, would you?" Makarov cut him off.

   "Master... Bob?" Michael's eyes widened.

   "Master?" Gildarts and Laki whirled around to face him in confusion.

   "Y-you don't mean-" Michael stammered.

   "That's not important now," Makarov waved his comment off, "What we need to know is how to get out of here."

   The old master of Pixie Wing shook his head, "I've already told you. There's no way out, unless someone from the outside releases us."

   "Surely there must-"

   "I've looked for any loop holes... but I haven't been able to find one... not in all three years..."

   "THREE YEARS?!" Gildarts was about to yank his hair out, "B-BUT-"

   "I CAN'T STAY WITH HIM THAT LONG!" Laki shrieked and stepped away from the distraught father.

   "MY BABY!" he wept, "I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE HER!"

   "I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS!"

   "I PROMISED HER THAT I'D SEE HER IN TEN MINUTES!"

   "I'M GOING TO GO INSANE!"

   "AND THEN IN TWENTY MINUTES-"

   "I THINK I'M HYPERVENTILATING-"

   "THEN THIRTY-"

   "I-I THINK I'M-GOING TO-PASS-"

   "AND THEN F-" he caught her as she fainted.

   "Er..." Michael eyed the two of them.

   Makarov chuckled, "They'll be fine."

   "Aren't you even a little worried about getting out?" Michael glanced at him sadly, "Your children's well being is on the line here..."

   "No..." he smiled, "I have faith. Fairy Tail always wins..."

_____________________________________________________________________________

    A soft rumbling shook the room again. As they glanced around, the bodies of the the Death Note members began to disappear, slowly adding to an ominous, gigantic figure looming above them. The wall began crumbling down as the city of Magnolia came into view. Though they didn't want to admit it, they knew an inevitable fate was coming.

   "W-what's that-?" 

   The Mistress cackled, "RISE! IN THE DEPTHS OF THE DYING GOD HADES, RISE! MY MINIONS OF DEATH NOTE!" 

   The bodies of the Death Note members suddenly appeared, forming a demon half the size of Magnolia itself.

   "L-Lilly?" Lucy's eyes widened in horror, "What did you do."