Chapter 27: Battle Plans

Hey all!!! I don't know if it's still Monday from you guys all are but... it still is here sooo... Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________

   "What's going on here?" Makarov appeared suddenly behind them.

   Erza handed him the note.

   His brows drew closer and closer together. "I see... And this is who did this to you?" he asked Juvia.

   "Y-yes..." Juvia blushed, "He said that Juvia wouldn't remember the last person Juvia saw, but Juvia doesn't remember seeing anyone after him..."

   Everyone exchanged looks.

   "Is there a way to reverse the damage?" Mira whispered harshly to the others.

   "I hope so..." Lucy sighed unhappily, "I don't like seeing Gray in this much pain..."

   "And not to mention that it's been raining ever since she forgot him," Erza nodded.

   "I don't think there's any direct way to reverse the effects," Makarov cringed, "The only way that could possibly happen is if both she and the person she forgot wanted to be remembered."

   "But... why hasn't she remembered yet?" Lucy frowned.

   "I know Ice Princess is horrible, but I'm not that stupid. It's obvious that the two of them like each other," Natsu spoke suddenly.

   "Hush!" Erza hissed, looking worriedly back at Juvia. Thankfully, she seemed preoccupied in a conversation with Levy and Gajeel.

   "It may take time..." Makarov muttered, "We just have to make sure Gray still wants her to remember. Once he gives up, there's no way to get her memory back."

   "No..." Lucy murmured.

   "Hey," Natsu held her against him, "It's going to be fine."

   "DAMMIT!" Mira shrieked suddenly.

   The whole guild fell silent.

   "Uh... Mira?" Laxus seemed a little more amused than usual.

   "I WAS SO CLOSE!" she snarled, "AND THIS STUPID 'DEATH NOTE' GUILD IS TRYING TO BREAK UP MY SHIPS!"

   "Er..." Lucy frowned, "I'm pretty sure that they were aiming to break up our guild..."

   "THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" Mira transformed into her 'Satan Soul.' "THEY WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE!"

   "YES!" Erza requipped into her 'Heaven's Wheel' armor and turned to the whole guild hall, "PREPARE FOR BATTLE! FAIRY TAIL'S GOING TO WAR!"

   "AYE!" the whole guild shouted in agreement.

_____________________________________________________________________________

   "Now... if I was in this position then Natsu could go here... and Gray and Juvia would be free to fight here..." Erza mumbled under her breath.

   "Hey," Jellal leaned over her shoulder.

   "Oh, hey," she replied without looking up.

   "How do you know where they're going to be?" Jellal frowned, glancing down at her map.

   "Due to past experiences with other guilds, Death Note is probably going to come to us."

   He half-smiled, "True... So where am I positioned?"