Chapter 38: Musa - Queen of the Singers

Oheyo!!! I hope you guys enjoy this next chapter!!! Please comment what you think of it and any thoughts on what'll happen next!!! ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________

   She gripped her sword tighter. Something about the atmosphere had changed... just slightly... "Hey, Jellal?" her eyes narrowed in concentration.

   "Yes?" her fiancee frowned, casting her a side glance.

   "Do you... feel that?" she scanned the room as the fight raged on.

   He paused, "Yes. I don't know what it is though..."

   "It's the presence of powerful magic," she requipped into her Japanese Cloth Armor, "I don't know where it's coming from though-"

   A hooded figure with fuchsia hair peaking out from under the cover dropped down in front of them while a dark blue haired man appeared by the figure's side. "Titania Erza," the figure drew back the hood, revealing a woman's face, "I pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

   "As is yours?" Erza glance at Jellal, clearly confused.

   Jellal cleared his throat, "And who might you be?"

   "Ah... Jellal Fernandes," the man with blue hair chuckled, "You have quite a bounty on your head."

   "It's not like you guys have clean slates as well..." Erza mumbled.

   "That is Jem," the woman with fuchsia hair pointed, "And I am Emily," she paused, "But more formally known as Musa, queen of the singers."

   "Mu-sa?" Erza frowned.

   "Singers?" Jellal frowned as well, unable to fit the pieces together.

   Emily nodded, "Yes. We're one of the two strongest members of Death Note."

   "Understood," Erza gripped her swords tighter.

   "So you're here to settle things?" Jellal answered, emotionless.

   "In a way," Jem sighed, "Yes."

   "So be it," Erza glared, "REQUIP!"  a wheel of swords appeared, circling around her.

   Jellal rose his hand, suddenly giving off a soft, golden glow.

   "Uh..." Jem looked worridly at his partner.

   Emily nodded, "TRANSFORM!" her body glowed, dousing her from head to toe in light. When it dimmed, her clothing had changed into a feathery, black, ballerina dress and a wheele of music circled around her.

   Jem sighed again, and rose his hand as a dark purple light shone from it.

   "DANCE, MY SWORDS!" Erza shouted, casting forward her swords.

   "FORWARD, MY SONG!" Emily exclaimed and shot her music on to meet the raining of weapons.

   "HEAVENLY ARROWS!" Jellal whipped his hand back as an issue of golden arrows shot forward.

   "HELL'S SPEAR!" Jem shouted and threw forward a black cascade of shining spears. 

   The attacks met in mid-air, sending a shock wave throughout the whole battle field.

   "REQUIP!"

   "TRANSFORM!"

   "HEAVEN BREAKDOWN!"

   "HELL EARTHQUAKE!"

_____________________________________________________________________________