I'm home

Hello readers this is from the author and would like to thank you for trying out my story. It's my first time sharing my writing with other people other than my friends and family. I do warn you this first chapter is really short but the rest are longer. I hope you like my story. Comment and vote plz😗
~~~~~~
Evie's pov
   Today is my first day of being a senior in high school. I am currently looking around my room, for my favorite hoodie. Once I found it hiding under my bed, I headed to the kitchen to find my dad sitting at the counter, scrolling through his phone, probably looking at the latest news.

"Morin, daddy," I say as I stuff an apple in my mouth that was on the counter by him. As I walked past him, I patted his bald head. Something I do every morning before I leave for school. It's my good luck charm. "Morin, sweetie," his voice still rough from just waking up.

I round the kitchen island and sit on the counter facing my dad. "Anything new on the news?" I ask. I usually don't care what happens in the world. My motto is if it doesn't hurt me, it doesn't affect me. That motto is what makes me so laid back but I still ask him because why not. "Nothing but a bunch of pussies trying to run the government while still wearing diapers." A laugh bubbles from my throat.
"Well, aren't you a ray of sunshine this morning."

He just grumbles in response. I smile, taking a bite of my apple while hopping off the marble counter. I start heading to the door. "Bye-bye, Daddy." He turns around to smile at me. "Bye-bye, sweetie, have a good day." I smile back and walk out the door. I look down at my phone to realize that I have only a few minutes left to get to my bus stop. I start walking only to realize that I'm barefoot. I snort at the fact that I forgot my shoes. I run back up my driveway to grab my black converse. Which has my dad looking at me in confusion, but then he chuckles as I slip and fall as I come in too fast. I swear those floors aren't slippery until I'm in a hurry.

I made it to the bus while carrying my shoes with a bruised hip. I also had to run to make it in time. I practically fall into a bus seat as the bus starts moving. Since I'm the last bus stop the bus is already crowded so I have no room to put on my shoes. Oh well, I'll just put them on in my first period.  

When make it to school I start walking to my locker. I made sure the school gave me the locker on the end because then I don't have people on each side of me. Once I found the right locker number I start to put my things away.

Asper's pov
   This is the first day back to high school, and I didn't wake up happy about it. I didn't see my father nor my mother on my way out, but they're probably on some alpha and Luna business. The other pack members that go to school with me noticed my mood and did their best to get out of my way.

I'm usually not a morning person but this morning I was extra agitated. I traveled all over the U.S hoping to find my mate but I still haven't found her.

As I'm walking down the hall, I smell the most amazing smell ever—the sweet scent of honey jasmine. I look around the hallway to look for the source of the wonderful scent. I'm looking along the lockers and I stopped breathing. I stopped moving. I froze. Standing there at the end of the line of lockers is a girl with waist-length wheat-colored beach waves. She had soft curves with her hair pulled over her shoulders. I see her slender neck, which has my wolf howling at me to mark her right there on the spot. I make my way to her people, moving, making wake for me to walk.