2| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞

"Wh-who ar-are you"? Jisoo sluttered stepping backwards to keep her distance from the unknown man. She wanted to run out of the house and call out for police but she stopped on her tracks as her back hit the wall. He smirked at her attempts and took involuntary steps to words her.

"Yah chicken ass don't you dare to touch me" She screamed with a threating tone. Her face heated with embarrassment after she realised what she said. He laughed at her adorableness and remarked scrunching his nose.

"Seriously Jisoo you still love that disgusting chicken! " he snickered, shaking his head. Her eyes widen at his words and she glared at him.

"You disgusting asshole, it's you who's rotten, don't you dare to say a word about my chicken you pig headed, brainless piece of shit. Get the fuck out of here you bastard, you have no right to sneak in my house without my permission." Jisoo shouted at him and smacked his chest hard. She attempted to beat him up but he held her wrist and placed both of her hands on his chest. He backed away a few steps from her.

This time she took her steps towords him trying to intimidate him but he stood still smirking as her face showed utter hatred. How dare he say that to her face to face. Who does he think he is. He dares to come inside her house and try to scare her.

"Wait ahjusshi (old man) how do you know my name?" she asked crossing her arms while forrowing her eyebrows. He smirked back but he realised her way of calling him names.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He growls at her. She gave a wicked smile and stood still on her place. She tried to be brave but mentally she was scared of him. She dreaded thinking what he can do to her if she does something wrong to provoke him.

"You don't get to call me names. Do you get it?" He whispered low enough for her to hear. Her smile vanished and her face showed that she is scared of him. He smirked at the way she reacted to his threat.

"Get out" She breathed.

He took long strides towards her and stood in front of her. She gulped and tried to push him away but he was strong as iron. His hard chest made her hands burn for trying to push him away. She placed her hands on his chest and took a deep breath.

He leaned in "Don't you want to know who am i?" He tucked few strands of her hair behind her ear. She inhaled deeply as his cologne hit her nostrils soothing her. He felt warm and safe. She can't get trapped in his spell, she needs to find a way out but she has nowhere to escape.

"A dumb head asshole, who sneaks inside strangers house and rob them. Yes that's what you are." She pointed an accusing finger at his chest and glared at him.

"Don't you fucking dare." His voice was calm and threatening but the girl didn't mind his stupidity. "Taehyung. Kim taehyung" He whispered in her ears.

Her eyes widen. Realisation dawned to her, she let her hands fall to her sides and looked up at him. The fear was clearly evident on her face. He blankly stared at her.

He ranks first in Mafia and all mobs, weapon makers and the second in rank obey him and go with his orders. If anything goes wrong all he will do is kill them on spot not even caring about anything like it's nothing for him. Even police can't do anything since, the cops are wrapped around his finger and report him everything he wants if he gives them heritage to their satisfaction.

He even appeared in news for modelling and opened a new company on his surname dedicating to his late parents. Her eyes were still wide in shock until he dropped his head in the crook of her neck and inhaled her when she realised what he was doing. She shook her head and raised her leg to knee him. She punched hard on his gut with her knee as he fell on the ground holding himself and she ran away taking this as her cue.

"Bitch. Come back here." he growled. She just ran without uttering a word until she reached the main door and opened it. But before she could step out of the mansion he grabbed her hand and pinned her again.

This guy will never give up, she thought. His eyes were dark daring her to attempt something stupid. She looked up at him and instead smirked. "I will not let my taekwondo skills go waste after learning them for 2 years straight." She punched him on face with her old skills that she learned when she was still in high school during free periods and special classes.

She turned and ran out of her house leaving him behind. He held his nose muttering not so colourful words under his breath.

She saw few men in black chasing her way too fastly as she was too small compared to them. Dammit, they look like bulldozers, she shook her head and ran as fast as she can. He saw her running from a distance "You fuckers, go and chase her, are you even men, she is way too fast than you bastards are." He yelled.

One of them stepped with courage and said "Sir, sorry we were unable to catch her." His bravery made him sick and he growled taking his gun out and shot a bullet in his heart.

The man went limp on floor while the other picked him up with no emotion and carried his body away. They don't have any feelings towards the people who are same as them. They just do they work and get paid. They don't interact much, they are like robots getting commanded and doing their jobs which they boss demanded them to do.

"This useless brats. It's time for me to go" He cursed and strides to his motorcycle. He placed helmet on his head and pressed the engine start and smirked.

"Game on princess"

Meanwhile, She ran and ran until she reached the cafe next street. Her exhausted body slumped into the chair as she held her ragged breath took a deep intake of air.

The bell dinged indicating that someone arrived inside the cafe. She turned her head and was greeted by his mischievous smile.