The Explanation

Sorry it's been a week guys but I felt like I needed to be in the right mood to do this, I've had a horrible week due to the flu :( 

Let's get started you probably don't want to read my bantering...

______________________________

I opened my eyes only to blinded by white walls. I looked down to see my hands which were covered in crimson liquid. I sighed in relief to see it wasn't my blood, but the sigh turned to a gasp as I looked for the blood's human/animal source. I felt my stomach twist as I saw Draco lying limp and lifeless next to me. His white shirt was stained with his own blood. 

I felt myself start to shake uncontrollably. 

I ripped his shirt off with my bare hands and saw deep gashes oozing with blood.

'Draco, stay with me' I said in a shaky whisper. I reached for my wand but it wasn't there. I felt all my pockets for my wand but it wasn't anywhere to be seen.

'Help' I screamed at the very top of my voice. 'Someone help him please' I sobbed.

I felt two warm hands shake my shoulders and then everything disappeared.

**********

 'Pandora' I heard Draco's voice in an echo like tone.

My eyes shot open and I sat up quickly to find Draco with his hands on my shoulders. I started hyperventilating, bracing myself to look down at his chest. I looked down; his chest, it was untouched, still perfect in every way. I looked up into his eyes to see them filled with fear. I quickly jumped into his arms and began to breath properly.

'It was just a dream' he said stroking my hair.

'Nightmare' I corrected him. 

I pulled away, felling a draft on my body, I found myself only wearing my underwear and Draco only wearing his to.

'Get a bit warm did we?' I asked.

'Well... yes' he answered simply, with a smirk appearing on his face.

I smirked back and kissed his cheek.

'Our O.W.L results arrive today and I think you should talk to your m-'

'I'm not speaking to her' I snapped at him.

He rose his hands up in the air level with his head 'okay, I'm not forcing you to do anything but the dar- your dad is going to make you do it-'

'He can't make me do anything, Draco Malfoy' I said, my words were like venom. I didn't hesitate to sigh and say 'sorry'.

He smirked 'I love your attitude'. He leaned in to kiss my but I quickly jumped up and off the bed. 

'I will be in the shower' I informed him 'do not disturb me'.

'Wouldn't dream of it' He said with a wide smirk on his face as I slipped on my top and skinny jeans, which was previously sprawled on the floor. 

***************

After a long cold shower to wake me up I dried my hair and made it go straight and it's natural black. I changed into some light blue skinny jeans- skinny jeans were the only type of jeans that suited me- and a navy tank top on. I decided to put on some white plimsolls on too.

'Pandora, Pandora they're here' I heard Draco's yell coming down the hall. He burst through my door holding two brown envelopes. 

I felt my stomach twist with anxiety.