Safia Green My Childhood Enemy

11,811 reads!!! :O When I saw that I was like WHOAA! Thanks guys I love you all allot! 

Here have a early Christmas present because I don't know If I will update before Christmas. Want to know what that Christmas present is... A NEW CHARACTER! :) ......

_______________________________

A smile slipped onto my face.

'Oh yes please' Luna said sounding delighted.

'No' I said shaking my head. Dumbledore looked a bit shocked. 'For the right reasons though'

'And the right reasons are?' Fred asked.

'You'll find out' I said with an innocent smirk making its way onto my face.

Dumbledore smiled and even let out a chuckle, because he could probably tell what I was going to do. 'Well whatever you choose to do let me know before-'

There was a loud crack from outside followed by a scream and a few green and red lights. I jumped up in fright. 

'I thought I was safe' I whispered to Fred.

'You are' he commented clutching my hand. 

There was a loud cry outside 'Avada Kadavara' I recognized the voice. 

Luna and Dumbledore jumped up too as I rushed out of the door into the Garden to find the person I suspected it to be.

'Couldn't let me leave without putting a fight could you? ''Daddy'' ' I said in a bitter tone.

I pulled out my wand as he fired a killing curse at me, which I dodged. I growled through my teeth.

'Pandora no!' I heard Fred shout as I took a few steps closer to Voldemort.

'After you're dead, I'm going to kill you special little boyfriend and every filthy blood-traitor in the world'

'Oh really?' I asked bitterly.

He nodded evilly.

'Well you're going to have to do some waiting- crucio' I said as I flicked my wand pointing at him. I felt a tingling sensation rush down my arm and into my wand and a bright red spark hit Voldemort square in the chest.

He screamed out in pain and collapsed to the floor shaking in pain. 

I laughed and crouched down below him and whispered 'Firstly he's not my boyfriend and secondly I don't ever want you to come near me again or I'll let everyone know about your secret. Deal?' I asked.

He stayed crying out in pain but not saying any words. I put more power into the curse 'I said is that a deal?' I shouted at him.

He nodded and yelled 'ok stop'

I laughed and put my wand away. He gasped and looked up at me while on all fours.

'Go. Now' I hissed at him.

He scowled at me and disappeared. I looked around at my surroundings and sighed in relief. 

Fred and Dumbledore rushed over to me 'Pandora that was foolish-' Dumbledore began

'But bloody brilliant' Fred interrupted.

'A true Gryffindor you know?' Dumbledore said winking at me.

'Thanks but I'm not finished being the heir of Slytherin just yet' I said smirking.

Dumbledore diverted his eyes away from me and over my shoulder. I looked behind me to see what he was looking at and there was a girl my age lying on the floor. Her face was pale and badly bruised. She has tangled light brown hair. She was wearing tatty second hand looking robes and holding a wand in her left hand.