Heartbreak

Pandora POV

Muggle Studies passed quick and Me and Pansy were the first ones out as we had planned a brilliant trick to play on Potter.

'Go!' Pansy said as Potter walked out of the classroom. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me to the Gryffindor common room.

'Let me in' I growled at the fat lady.

'Password?' she asked coldly examining her nails carefully. 

'Oh blibbering humdinger' I answered

'Go on' she said looking down at her nails. I pushed the door open and ran up to the boys dorm. It was messy and cluttered. I pulled out my wand and said 'reducto' The room started to fall apart and explode I let out a small squeal of excitement and rushed back down the stairs changing my appearance to look like Hermione Granger. The one thing I couldn't change was my eye colour unless I was angry and Hermione dosen't have green eyes so If I get caught I'm screwed. The floor started to tremble and fall through. I ran to the door.

I walked out casualy of the common room and bumped into Lavender Brown 'brilliant' I thought, note the sarcasm.

'Hermione? How did you get here so quick?' she asked looking confused. 

Oh god, ah 'Oh I used the time turner'

She looked even more confused now 'but you didn't need to use it-'

'I had to see Professor Snape about something' I answered quickly. I looked over her shoulder and saw the real Hermione coming up the level below us. I pushed past Lavender and said 'cya'

I heard her call as I ran up a level 'Be careful it's the bitches birthday' with a smirk on her face.

I wanted to turn round around and slap that smirk right off her face so badly. I heard screams of shock come from the floor below. I couldn't help laughing as I made my way up to the top level of the stair case. I changed my appearance back to myself with dark reddy purple hair.

When the screams and gasps stopped I slowly made my way down the stair case holding back a smirk with tremendous effort. 

Professor Dumbledore was walking up the stairs towards the Gryffindor, I caught his eye and he snapped his head towards me looking at me suspiciously. I quickly looked away. I felt his eyes watch me as I walked down to the Gryffindor level keeping my head down slowly letting out a smirk I passed Dumbledore. I ran down the rest of the stairs once I was out of Dumbledore's sight. I got to the Dungeons and met Pansy outside the common room. I burst out laughing as I met her. 

'Did you do it?' she asked eagerly 

'Yes, I almost got caught though, Dumbledore was going there as I came down the stairs, Oh Pansy you should have seen how epic it was, the floor fell in' I laughed.

Pansy face turned scared as she looked behind me, but I kept laughing. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and turn me around.

I was speechless when I saw who it was. I stopped laughing and rubbed my eyes to check I wasn't seeing things. A smile slowly spread across my face.

Draco and A crowd of well dressed Death-eaters were standing in front of me. I felt my eyes widen as I realised they were no allusion. 

'Happy Birthday Pandora' they all cheered together at me.

I was utterly speechless then It occured to me Dumbledore would be on full alert because of what happened in the Gryffindor common room. My smile disappeared of my face quickly and was replaced with a look expression which showed fear.

'Panodora what's-' Barty Jr started 

'Quick get in- no time for explanations get inside the common room now' I hissed at them all. They all did as I commanded and rushed inside two at a time. I pulled Pansy and Draco inside last.

'SURPRISE!' the Slytherin common room screamed and fireworks went off ubove our heads.

I laughed and smiled 'Oh my god, this is amazing guys' I said 'Draco have you been doing all this?' I asked looking at him.

'No actually that would be me' Montague said stepping forward and handing me a small present.

I smiled at him greatfully and said 'Thank you'

The party started and a hour later after talking to most of the Slytherins and opening presents I had had two fire whiskeys. I looked around to see who was here and saw Tonks walked over to me with a expression of fear on her face. Her hair was white and messy, like she had been stressing.

'Tonks? What's wrong?' I asked.

She glanced over in the corner where two people were snogging, I looked back to her and shrugged 'Doesn't concern me Tonks' I said in a laugh.

'No Pandora look closer' she cried, I saw the expression of regret and pain twist onto her face. 

She marched over to the two people, It came to me who they were and I gasped in shock as Tonks pulled the blond haired boy off they girl.  I swallowed and felt my chest ache. I shook my head in disbelife and felt tears well up in my eyes.

'You filthy scum, look what you've done' Tonks screamed slapping Draco round the face.

The room fell silent and all eyes diverted to me. Tears started streaming down my face. I stared at Draco who looked embarressed and sorry. I screamed angrily and pulled out my wand pointing it at Pansy.

'YOU BITCH! AVADA-' 

'Expelliarmus' I heard someone yell and my wand went flying up into the air. I looked around to see who it was. It was Bella.

She was rushing towards me, she wrapped her arms around me and I fell to the ground crying. 

There was now another pair of arms around me. I heard Barty Jr's voice say softly 'Don't worry, It will be ok'

'He's right' Bella's voice muttered. I sobbed harder into my hands

'Father was right, love is stupid and fucked up' I said bitterly. 

____________________________

Sorry It's quite short but hey, I can't upload tomorrow I will try to Wednesday :) 

This is a two part chapter :) 

My new favourite song at the side :)

Comment + Vote + FAN! :) xxx