Department Of Mysteries

I gave Lucius a quick dark look to say 'Oh you're in trouble for this' and turned back to my father, who was looking bored.... very bored.  

'Well?' My father asked.  

'Im such a idiot, to come here' I thought to myself, while checking my father wasn't looking in my mind. I closed it just in case he tried to. I took a deep breath and said 'there is a purpose I came here today father'  

'Which is?' he said getting im patient.  

'....To check with Lucius that he hadn't told you something, something that is unforgivable' I said slowly.  

'If you're talking about a Unforgivable curse, I couldn't care less who you-'  

'I was pregnant' I blurted out.  

I watched my father take this in, his face turned white either with shock or rage. I couldn't quite tell 'WHAT!' he screamed.  

'I think you heard' I said, but this was no time for my cheekiness.  

He raised his wand to me, but quickly changed it to the direction of Lucius and yelled 'CRUCIO'  

I felt angry that he was torturing Lucius for my mistakes 'STOP!' I screamed at him.  

My father lowered his wand in surprise and turned to me 'what has got into you? First you're telling me you're pregnant- now you're telling me to stop torturing Lucius'  

I felt my hair turn red along with my eyes 'nothing got into me, I just don't want you to torture him for my mistakes' I said coldly.  

Narcissa rushed out of the meeting room to help Lucius who was lying sprawled out on the floor. The rest of the death eaters came out of the meeting room as my father walked closer to me. His expression was threatening and furious 'do you want to be tortured?' he asked in a mocking voice of mine.  

'I'd rather you just actually listen to me, I said I WAS pregnant- not I am' I said bitterly.  

'How dare you speak to me like that- wait what do you mean you were?' he asked giving me a quizzical look.  

'I mean I got rid of the thing, like I'm going to keep that blood-traitors baby' I spat 'If this is how death eaters get treated- im not sure if I want to be one any more'  

Most of the death eaters behind my father were shaking their heads in caution for me not to say any more. 'You little-'.  

Before he could say any more there was a burning in my arm.  

'They've got in- Alecto and Amycus have got in!' he called in victory  

'Got in where?' I asked  

'The ministry of course' My father called with a smile on his face 'I don't care about your mistakes any more Pandora, you are forgiven- you are to go to the ministry with Bellatrix, Fenrir, Rudolphus- screw it... all of you go, Harry Potter shall be there shortly, oh and Draco can stay here- Pandora you are to stick with Lucius at all times no matter what' he paused 'If you get the chance... kill Potter too'  

There was gasps of shock. I smiled 'Thanks dad'.  

''Pandora' Draco's voice called, I turned to Draco 'be careful'  

I laughed 'You're joking right'  

Narcissa fixed Lucius and I apperated to the ministry with the rest of the death eaters.  

'Be quite all of you we need to find a place to hide' Lucius called  

Lucius led us all to the department of mysteries to wait with Amycus and Alecto.