Dead And Gone

I'm super super super sorry for the wait but loads of partys, homework and stuff came to me all at once and it was hard to get time to write and then when I got the time my laptop f***ed up so I had to have everything wipped off which is annoying :/

Anyways this chapter is mostly in Draco's POV  enjoy...

_____________________________________

I couldn't bare to watch her crying no more. She had been curled up in a ball crying for allmost ten minutes I know that's not a very large amount of time but it seemed like forever to me. I tapped her elbow and she slowly raised her head showing her blotchy, tear stained cheeks. 

'Don't look at me, I'm hidious' she said turning to face the wall. I let out a small chuckle and pull her chin in my direction. 

'You're always beautiful to me' I said, cheesey line it may be, but it's the truth.

I hissed in pain as she did also. I looked down at my forearm to reveal my dark mark which was burning against my pale skin.

'I wonder what's happening, I've never felt it burn like this' Pandora said tilting her head to the side while studying her own forearm.

There was a tap on the door and it opened with out permission reveal Bellatrix. Pandora's head jerked up and her eyes glowed red and I could almost feel her anger radiating off her body. 

'Man up Pandora' My aunt spat at her. 

Quicker than you could blink Pandora was up inches away from Aunt Bella and her hair was a vibrant red. And great her wand was held to Bella's neck in a threatening way, I don't know how but Pandora could always make her wand look the way she seemed to feel.

'Man up?' Pandora growled 'I'm a girl if you hadn't noticed and how would you fucking feel if you mother was killed infront of your own eyes!' she scream the last six words.

Bella giggled at her and took a step back 'silly girl' she muttered and left. 

Pandora's wand was still where Bella's neck had been.

'She's right, I need to as she said man up' Pandora said lowering her wand. 'She's not coming back, she dead and gone'.

Her hair turned from red to black and her eyes went back to normal and she no longer had blotchy red cheeks. She was giving me a look a look I had never seen before, it was like a soft but evil and amused looked. 

'Pandora' a unfamiliar female voice screamed from the floor below. Who the hell was calling her?

___________________________________

Yeah I know it's extremely short but the next upload will be longer I promise!

VOTE & COMMENT & FAN <3