Horcrux

'Fill it in then' Narcissa instructed me with a wide grin on her face. I smiled at her and walked over to the table and began to read. My jaw dropped as I saw the job title Junior Assistant to the Minister for Magic.

'Bloody hell' I muttered. I looked up to Barty Jr 'Barty I think he gave me the wrong-'

'Scrimgeour knows you’re a smart kid' Barty reassured me, patting my shoulder as I filled in my name; Pandora Kesi Riddle. I had never told anyone my middle name; I hadn't even spoken about it to my father mainly because Kesi meant I was born at the time my father was in great trouble. I see why my mother picked the name.

Barty, Narcissa, Lucius, Bellatrix and my father left me in peace as I filled it in. I filled in the rest of the form in ten minutes and as I was checking it over I felt a tap on my shoulder. I sensed it was Draco and ignored it. After moment the tap re-accrued again. I turned my head to look over my shoulder and I could see Draco standing holding some flowers, but not just any old flowers. He was holding my favorite type of flower, Hydrangea. 

I let out a small giggle as I stood up and faced him.

'I'm sorry' he said, handing me the big bunch of flowers. I took one look at them and threw then to the ground. I looked back up at him and he looked hurt, until I pulled him into a kiss. After a few long moments of snogging we pulled apart and Draco had a huge grin, then it faded.

'You're not going back to Hogwarts are you?' Draco asked looking sad.

'I highly doubt I am now, not if I get the job. I could be junior assistant to the minister for magic, Draco' I said 

'That's... great, really great' Draco said sighing.

Draco POV

I guess it was great that she had been offered a job but I could help feeling sad that I would barely see her. 

'I'll probably be able to visit, with the minister’s permission though' Pandora said.

 'Would you be able to do magic?' I asked her. If she was leaving Hogwarts without being of age surely she would be able to do magic because she'd most likely be by the Minister's side 24/7.

'I'm not sure, I will have to ask Tuesday' she said.

'Tuesday? You have to give that to him by Tuesday? I would have thought they would give you longer to fill it in' I said.

'Maybe Scrimgeour wants me to start sooner' she said shrugging. 

The door opened and the dark lord popped his head round the door 'Pandora could I borrow you please?' he asked.

'Sure' Pandora answered smiling, she kissed my cheek and left the room following he father. She had left her application form behind. I had a odd feeling to burn it, shred it, rip it up into confetti pieces, the feeling was strong. But I suppose it was because I knew I would miss her when the time came for us to part into different lifestyles. I would be at Hogwarts while she'd be working with the Minister for Magic, but no matter what I'd do my best to keep our relationship together strong.

There was a sharp, high pitch scream which came from upstairs. The scream was unmistakable, it was Pandora's. I jump and a cold, icy shiver travelled down my spine. 

I sprinted out of the room and up the stairs two at a time. The door to the room which I guessed is where her scream came from was wide open. I rushed inside and saw a woman lying on the ground and Pandora was lying next to her while clutching her own wrist. 

I rushed to Pandora's side to see her wrist had a lightning bolt shaped scar. She wasn't watching me though, she was looking up at her father; Voldemort. He was lowering his wand away from Pandora's arm.