Mood Rings

I apologize in advanced for this chapter, I know some of you are going to hate me for what I'm about to write, but don't hate me please?:) <3

___________________________________

After a silent and awkward dinner with the Weasleys and Safia, I walked quickly into the living room and took a deep breath.

'Unbloody believeable' Ron said grumpily to me, he was clearly pissed the heck off, 'I honestly don't see how Fred can take you back after everything you've done'.

'It's called love Ronald' Fred said from behind me causing me to jump. 

'Dad's ok-ish with the idea, I'll have to work on it with mum though' Fred informed me.

'I really better get back to Draco, they'll be worrying... I think' I said.

Fred groaned 'I don't like the thought of you going back to him' .

'Don't worry Freddie, I'll sneak out tonight and come see you' I said smiling at him and pecked his cheek.

Ron made the most revolted gagging noise, I half smiled at Ron as Fred pushed him over. 

'See you later, Ron' I said.

'Mmhhmm' he mumbled and went into the dining room. 

Fred walked me to the garden gate and hugged me before saying 'don't be too long, I worry about you'.

'Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Here have this' I said as I pulled out two silver rings, one with a small green emerald on and the other with a red ruby.

'What's this?' Fred asked as I handed him the red ruby one.

'It's a ring which shows your mood, if the Jewel turns different colours reflecting the opposite wearers feeling or situation. Red means angry or danger, orange means joy or success, yellow means you're deceiving someone, pink means you have lost something or are looking for something, light green means jealousy, dark green means you're upset, light blue means you're feeling intelligent or powerful, dark blue means you're frustrated and stressed, purple means you feel love,black means evil or dark, light grey means you're not entirely sure what's going on, dark grey means you're worrying and clear means you're being faithful. There's only two in existence mine and now yours' I said smiling at my Freddie.

'But why is mind red and yours green right now?' Fred asked looking confused but amazed at the same time

'Because I made them that way' I said shrugging.

'You made this?!' Fred asked looking completely astonished. 

I nodded in response.

'Wow, these are amazing. I'd never had thought these were possible to make'

'Well somehow I did' I laughed. 'Put it on the middle finger of the hand you write with' I told him.

He placed the ring on his finger as did I, mine glowed purple and so did Fred's. He wrapped his arms around my waist and mumbled 'I knew you weren't faking it, I'm going to show them'. I giggled and slithered my arms around his neck and rested my forehead against his, looking deeply into his eyes. I forced myself to pull away.

'I need to go now Freddie' I said.

'See you later, be careful please' Fred said looking worried.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and disapperated to Malfoy Manor.

I grimaced at the sight of the manor. All the lights were on. I took a deep breath before stepping through the gate as if it was smoke. 

I walked slowly to the front door dread the next few hours to come. I turned the door knob slowly and pushed the creaky door forwards. Rushes of footsteps from rooms around the hall entered the hall. I quickly looked down at the ring, it was dark grey which meant Fred was worrying. I had to act upset now, upset and angry. I quickly turned my hair and eyes the shade of red they turn when I'm angry.