A Baby?

'I better go pack I have to leave the castle in 15 minutes' I said and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek 'Cya soon' I said and walked out of the boys dorm and into the girls dorm. 'Pack' I said flicking my wand starting to worry about how dad will react about me being suspended from Hogwarts. My things soared into my trunk and disappeared. Probably down to the Hogwarts express. I decided to leave Draco part of plan to give Dumbledore hell...

Draco  

Please do this for me...  

Give Dumbledore hell...Imperious first, second and third years don't bother with fourth, sixth and seventh years they are too difficult to Imperious for your level. Tell them to stun and torture other pupils, teachers. Do it as soon as you can make sure you don't get found out. Try torture some Hufflepuff's and Gryffindor;s like Luna Lovegood or Lavender Brown they're both scum suckers. Make sure you remove their memory when your done with them.This will help my mission from my father. Thanks in advanced  

Pandora.  

P.S. see you soon I promise  

P.S.S. burn this

I flicked my wand so it should make its way to under Draco's bed covers so when he goes to bed he will find it and read it. I walked down to the Great hall entrance where Snape was standing on his own. He watched me with a slight twisted smile on his face.  

'What you smiling at?' I asked sourly  

'You're not going to like this in the slightest' he said with a bigger twisted smile on his face.  

'You're staying round my house for the two weeks in which you are being suspended from this place Dumbledore-'  

My eyes widened in shock and anger 'Wha- No!' I nearly shouted 'I want-'  

'No need to shout Miss Riddle' said a calm voice from behind me. I turned on my head my fists clenched tightly by my sides. I felt my hair turn red as I saw Dumbledore walking swiftly towards me. I ignored him and turned on my heals to face Snape again. 'Im not staying round yours, anywhere but yours' I said stubbornly.  

'I would suggest Sirius's house, I have already asked him but he was strongly against the idea of having Voldemorts daughter in the presence of his home' Dumbledore said now standing next to Snape.  

'I don't want to go to his, I don't want to go anywhere, Im going to fail my owls because of ' i turned to Dumbledore 'you' I said in the most bitter tone possible. Dumbledore's expression stayed calm.  

'That's the bonus of staying round Professor Snape's' Dumbledore said smiling 'He will be giving you daily potion lessons and he will bring you transfiguration, charms, history of magic and more work to do so you will get the benefit of learning there too'  

My eyes turned red now 'why can't I stay here?' I asked coldly  

'Because you broke rules and rule breakers need to be punished-'  

'So you thought sending me to stay at Professor Snape's house, being kept inside the damp groggy house for two hole weeks will benefit me?' I asked my knuckles turning white.  

'It should do, you haven't really been in many lessons this term so staying at Professor Snape's you will be doing almost triple the amount of work you would do here for the next two weeks and also you will be safe'  

'Safe from what?' I asked him frowning at him in anger  

'Voldemort of course, he tried to kill you if you do not remember' he said sternly  

'Of course I remember, but im loyal to him now, why would he have any excuse to kill me now?' my voice rising  

'I do not want to discuss this any further Miss Riddle' Dumbledore said looking quite stressed