Trying To Keep It Secret

Sorry It's been a while but I've been busy and stuff well i hope you like it :)  

______________

Pandora POV  

Me and Draco parted and walked up the stairs up to our rooms to await our fake argument. Snape knocked on my door five minutes after we went upstairs.  

'What?' I called  

'Dumbledore'll be here in one minute start arguing he shouted  

'What about?' I replied  

'Your pregnancy' he answered  

I walked out of the room and into the hall where Draco appeared too.  

'Threaten to tell my father' I told him 'when Dumbledore gets here, and point your wand at me and make sure he's watching' I said smiling.  

'Ok' he gulped 'but don't-'  

'Argue' Snape whispered 'Now!'  

'I'll tell him, I'll tell him everything about you and Fred' Draco spat at me  

'No Draco please!' I cried  

'I'll hope he kills you' he screamed at me.  

I growled and Dumbledore appeared at the bottom of the stairs. Draco raised his wand at me.  

'You slept with that filthy thing' he shot 'You're disgusting'  

'Draco-'  

'FUCK OFF PANDORA!' He yelled  

I know this is a fake argument but he's doing it better than I thought he would and could do. I actually felt hurt 'Fine maybe I will and lets hope my father finds me in the process of me fucking off, lets hope he kills me too- I can't see anything stopping him can you?' I shouted feeling tears fall. I could feel Dumbledore's eyes watching us.  

I shook my head and ran down the stairs, Dumbledore stood at the bottom not moving. I looked at him feeling my tears fall faster.  

'You're not going anywhere just yet Miss Riddle' Dumbledore said calmly  

'Get out of my way.... please' I said  

'Come and have a chat with Severus and I please Pandora' He said as though it was a order and not an option.  

I sighed and walked into the living room, I sat down on one of the empty sofas and wiped my eyes 'what?' I asked bitterly.  

'How would you like to come back to Hogwarts early?' Dumbledore asked flat out.  

I stared at him for a moment 'But it's been no where near two weeks yet Professor' I said  

'I know but your...education and safety is important to me Miss Riddle' Dumbledore said  

'But I'm safe here right?' I asked looking over to Snape who lowered his head to face the ground.  

'Well somehow a Death-eater got into this house yesterday and killed Peter Pettigrew, so if one Death-eater can get in others can' Dumbledore explained.  

'You're right that doesn't sound safe, and I would love to get away' I said  

'Ok, well here is some Floo power' Dumbledore handed me a little purple velvet bag smaller than my index finger 'Use the Floo network to go to my office and go surprise your Slytherin friends or whoever while I have a little chat with Mr Malfoy' Dumbledore said smiling.  

I walked over to the fire place and poured the Floo powder into my palm chucked it down to the ground and shouted 'HOGWARTS'.  

There was a cold strong rush of air brushing past my face and then I appeared in Dumbledore's office.