Shouting Won't Help Now

'Well what did the bitch want?' Ginny said to Fred as we walked down the stairs.  

'None of your business shut you mouth' Fred shot at her. She frowned and walked away.  

'She's going to find out anyway' I said, Ginny stopped as I spoke.  

'Well?' she said impatiently  

'Not yet' Fred said to me his hand was locked in mine. I nodded and we walked down to the kitchen. Fred inhaled a deep breath and walked into the kitchen and pulled me in after him.  

'Fred dear- and' he face seamed to tighten as she said ' Pandora, Tonks has told me everything'  

I looked at Tonks franticly 'everything?' Tonks shook her head slightly so Mrs Wesley didn't see.  

'Yes, why is there some thing else?' she asked. I looked to Fred for help because I couldn't tell her.  

'Yes, we need to speak to you and dad in privet' he said, Fred's eyes were slightly watery and he looked pale and petrified. I squeezed Fred's hand and he squeezed back.  

'Ok' Mrs Weasley replied looking cautiously at us. Sirius and Tonks left the room and we all sat down.  

'Well, what is it you want to tell us?' Mr Wesley asked us  

I squeezed Fred's hand again for help I really couldn't tell them, this time Fred's hand didn't reply he was frozen still.  

'Promise you wont get angry, please' he said  

Mrs Wesley and Mr Wesley exchanged worried glances. Before they could answer the kitchen door opened and Dumbledore walked in.  

'Oh sorry- I'll wait-'  

'No need, you're probably saving us from some-'  

'No, It can't wait well it could but I won't have the guts to tell you tomorrow, please' I begged them I felt my hair turn a weak blue colour. Mrs Wesley frowned at me then faintly smiled.  

'Dumbledore could you give us a minute please' Mr Wesley asked kindly  

'Of course, I'll be with Sirius and Tonks when you need me' he said and left looking very concerned. As soon as the door shut I felt Fred's hand shaking. I knew he couldn't do it so I took one deep breath and got to it.  

'Well, um, I ...'  

'She's pregnant and It's mine' Fred finished for me his voices cracked at 'mine'. Mrs Wesley and Mr Wesley expressions froze and their eyes widened.  

'W-WHAT!' They both screamed at us. Fred's grip on my hand tightened.  

'You're PREGNANT-' Mr Wesley started shouting  

'You promised you wouldn't get angry Fred said and he stood up to face his father 'It's not her fault, blame me'  

'Im not angry Fred! Im furious, SHE'S ONLY FIFTEEN AND YOU SEVENTEEN!' Mr Wesley yelled at him  

I stood up too, so I could get involved 'please don't shout, It's to late to debate about this' I said looking down at my stomach 'It's already done, there's nothing to shout about and now everyone knows, I was hoping to keep it just between us until me and Fred had decided what to do' I my voice slowly rising.  

'Well' Mrs Wesley sighed ' I guess she is-'  

'She has a name, mother and it's Pandora, use it will you' Fred snapped. There was movement above us.  

'Fine, Pandora what do you thing you want to do?' Mrs Wesley asked. That was the one question I could truely not answer. Tears filled my eyes, I sunk back down into the chair letting lose of Fred's hand.  

'I don't know, I can't get rid of it, Im not that type of person to kill a unborn child, Its horrible'  

She mumbled 'your father didn't seam to have trouble trying to kill a child' I snapped my head up at her  

'I'm not my father' I snapped at her  

'Im sorry dear' she said regretfully. I wiped the tears away and the door opened again. This time it was Ginny followed by Sirius and Dumbledore and Tonks behind them.  

'Leave them alone, guys there is a meaning to privet no matter what!' Tonks shouted  

Dumbledore raised a hand to Tonks to silence her. Tonks made a huff and walked over to me.  

'Sorry, couldn't stop them' She rolled her eyes  

'Well is it true?' Dumbledore said  

'Yes' I answered him. His bright blue eyes met my green watery eyes.  

'You just keep getting you're self in deeper and deeper, I'm not sure how to deal with this-'  

'You don't have to deal with it' I said coldly 'It's my life Dumbledore, I can fix it myself I don't need your help your my headmaster not my mum' I said even colder.  

'Very well' He said just as coldly as I did 'Severus will be on his way to collect you soon-'  

'Can't she stay here?' Fred asked  

'You'll have to ask Professor Snape' he said 'as I was saying he will be here soon, after he has got rid of the dark mark over his house, his servant Wormtail has been murdered'  

This brought a small smile at the corner of my lips. Dumbledore left the room and a few seconds later we heard a loud crack. 'Nothing never tells me a thing' Tonks muttered angrily.  

'You're pregnant!' Ginny said looking astonished 'blimey, Im going to be a aunt, I can't wait-'  

'Go to bed Ginny' Mrs Wesley snapped at Ginny. Ginny gave her mother a deathly look and me a smile then left, shouldn't that be the other way around? I asked myself.  

______________________  

Yeah not much but all I could do sorry <3  

VOTE + FAN + COMMENT please :) xxx