Suspicions Already

Im buzzing with an idea so i have to upload it.. Here we go.....

_____________________________

I walked along the corridor clutching my left arms robe, It was burning, probably because I only just got it. Im so happy im finally a real death eater. I entered the Slytherin common room with a big smiled on my face. Draco came rushing towards me and saw that I was clutching my arm.  

''What's wrong with your arm?'' He said worriedly  

''Snape told me not to show it off'' I said  

Draco gasped in shock ''Your not?''  

I nodded my smile grew bigger as I lifted my sleeve to reveal the black skull burning on my left inner arm ''It burns though, real bad''  

A big crowd of Slytherin's gathered around me as I held my left arm out so it was visible for the people crowding around to see.  

''When did you get it Pandora?'' a girl asked  

''5 Minutes ago, I went to see my father'' I answered  

''How?'' a boy's voice asked  

''Floo network'' I replied.  

''Dose it hurt?'' the girls voice asked again  

''It feels like I've got a fire on my arm'' I answered  

''What if Dumbledore see's or hears about it?'' a different boy's voice asked  

''He won't see it because I will have to keep it covered, and he won't here about it or there will be trouble for the person he hears it from, I trust all of you not to tell on me, If your a true Slytherin you'll keep quite'' I said in a threatening tone.  

''Like we would betray the Dark Lord, HE'S OUR HERO!'' a boy cheered and every Slytherin cheered with him.  

''Good'' I said smiling.

I Walked up to the girls dorm and over to my bed. I blinked to steer away the thought of the burning in my arm, was it meant to burn like this? It brought tears to my eyes but I blinked them away. I put my pyjamas on then laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning because Pansy was yelling at a first year.  

''Pansy carm down, the midget didn't do anything wrong'' I told her  

''Shes got a fanged Frizzbee'' Pansy said  

''Oh'' I looked over at the first year standing with it in her hands ''OI titch, come here'' i shouted at her.  

I stepped out of my bed, my pyjama top was short sleeved so it revealed my dark mark. Once the first year was standing 2 meters away from me I said ''Give it here''  

''No, it's mine'' she said stubbornly  

''Look at this'' I said to her and turned my left arm so it the inner part was facing her. Her eyes widened in shock and horror.  

''S-sorry'' she said and handed me the Frizzbee, then ran off towards her friends.  

''Here'' I said handing Pansy the Fanged Frizzbee  

''Thanks'' she said smiling ''That first year looked terrified''  

I laughed ''Good''

I got dressed then walked down to the Great hall with Pansy. I was clutching my arm tight to try and prevent the burning. I saw Harry, Ron, Hermione, George and Ginny all glaring at me but Fred wasn't glaring her looked upset and hurt. I sat down next to Draco and Pansy.