Fifteen Year Old Delinquent?

Hey guys :) Enjoy... don't forget to comment, vote and become a fan :) xxx  

__________________________________________________

Draco POV

'The hat was on her head for about a half a second how could it have placed her in Gryffindor so quickly' I thought to myself. As she walked over to the Gryffindor table her eyes blinked and her hair went from bubblegum pink to red and gold striped. ''I thought she was a Letrange'' Pansy uttered to me

''Shut up Pansy'' I shot out defensibly. She looked shocked and hurt.

''Why are you defending her Draco, she's a stupid little girl who needs to learn her real place in life... she should be on the dark lords side'' she shot back

''Yeah well that's what I thought but the sorting hat obviously knew she truly belonged in Gryffindor'' I said my voice raising slightly

''Draco I don't care if she belongs there, shes a Lestrange its wrong it doesn't work'' She argued

''SHUT UP PANSY'' I yelled at her as the cheering stopped as a first year had be placed into Hufflepuff, I stood up and walked towards the door, i felt everyone's gazes held on me as I shoved the great hall door open. I punched the wall next to the door and a painting next to where I punched said ''Careful boy, your bleeding'' I paid no attention to my hand as it was stinging with pain. I walked towards the dungeons where the Slytherin. I entered the common room and sat down on the sofa. Suddenly the door burst open. I didn't look up knowing it could only be Snape.

''What the hell are you doing?'' He said angrily. I looked up at him frowning. Snape's pale face was filled with anger.

''What would it matter to you?'' I asked grimly, removing my frown from Snape to the ground. Snape grabbed me by my choler of my robes and pulled me up.

''Do you think it was wise to just walk out on the sorting ceremony and the feast like that?, Malfoy?'' Snape pushed me back with force as he let go of me and placed his eyes on my hand ''What happened to your hand?'' I looked up at him making eye contact ''and your nose?'' I felt my nose which was warm and slightly out of place.

''I punched a wall, and Potter and Pandora ganged up on me and pansy on the train and Potter punched my nose while Pandora winded Pansy'' I said finally giving up.

Snape's eyes widened and pulled his wand out and pointed it at my nose ''Episkey'' he said and then pointed it down at my hand ''Episkey''.

''Um thanks'' I muttered noticing that my hand and noes had both clicked and the cut on my knuckles were healed.

''Potter and Pandora can't have ganged up on you and miss Parkinson for no reason at all, tell me now or 10 points from Slytherin even if you are in my house''

''Pansy stopped Pandora from going to get changed and Pandora called Pansy a whore so Pansy slapped her then Pandora slapped back and Pansy grabbed Pandora's hair and pulled it then Pandora punched her in the stomach and then when she came back I grabbed her and then potter came and punched me''

Snape stared at me for a moment ''Well you, Potter, Pandora and Miss Parkinson have very cleverly just earned yourself a weeks worth of detentions and you've all only been here less than 2 hours'' he sneered. ''Now get back to the great hall and don't tell Miss Parkinson anything I like seeing the sad, disappointment on faces of people who have rightfully earned detentions I will expect you in my office tomorrow evening at six'' He marched me towards the great hall and opened the door for me making sure I went in. I looked around and spotted Pandora she was glaring at me while muttering something to he 'friends'.