Death Eater

I woke up on The Saturday morning feeling angry and hatred for everyone. I looked at the clock it was 7am. The dorm was full of Gryffindor Girls giggling, squeaky annoying giggling.  

I walked down to the Great hall trying to avoid everyone with difficulty, people had started asking me questions about what happened six weeks ago and why. I ignored most of them, but by now everyone knew I was 'Pandora Riddle' I walked over to the Gryffindor bench and sat down on my own. Luna walked over to me smiling kindly but I didn't return her smile.  

''Pandora, you might want to see the'' she said and handed me The Daily Prophet. The front page said...

PANDORA RIDDLE DAUGHTER OF HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED IN HOGWARTS!

I read the whole page and anger built up inside of me as I got down to a bit that said...  

'My source over heard Dumbledore speaking to Kingsley Shacklebolt saying... ''I don't know whether to trust her or not, she seems unlike him but when I looked into her eyes the day she arrived at Hogwarts I saw something evil in her eyes'' '

I clenched my fists making the paper crumple in my hands. I stood up, dropped the paper on the floor and ran out of the Great hall and towards the lake. I passed a few people in my year the rest first years by the looks of it. Most of them pointed at me a gave me foul looks. But the Slytherin's smiled at me as if they were expecting me to start talking to them. I kept on running wanting to get away from everyone, hide somewhere where no one could find me forever, somewhere to think things over.

I ran to the very edge of the lake and kicked some stones in anger. Dumbledore didn't trust me, this made my life so much more difficult to figure out how I felt myself. I want to hurt, torture and kill someone just for the feel of it. If Dumbledore doesn't trust me no one will. Everyone apart from the ministry trusts him, me wanting to kill won't make him trust me. The person I needed most right now was Draco he's the only one who can help me but how would that make me look... evil and like I was plotting something. A walked over to a tree and sunk down beside it. I put my head in my hands and started to think sense.

Well if Dumbledore doesn't trust me I have no chance, might as well become a death eater. The thought brought happiness into my head. What am I thinking me a death eater?, now that would be interesting. I smiled to myself suddenly a black cloaked figure appeared out of nowhere. Ah it was Severus Snape I smiled a evil smile at him, he looked confused at my smile.

Snape POV

What is she smiling at? Her eyes were red like they haven't been for over six weeks. Does this mean she's back or plotting something evil against me? I asked my self. IM BACK SEVERUS, JUST DON'T EXPECT ANY TYPE OF APOLOGIES THOUGH, her voice said inside my head. I stumbled back not expecting that. Her eyes looked into mine just like her father's. ''I need to speak to my father'' she said coldly to me.  

''That's not possible I am afraid-''  

''You have a fire place in your office, can't i use that? In one of your silly little detentions?'' she asked me.  

If i say yes she could be in grave danger, what if he doesn't want her back? what if he thinks it a trick, but not even she could fool him surely? If i do take her and he doesn't want her Dumbledore wouldn't be pleased if i brought her back after being tortured or worse. If I don't take her she might turn back to her good stupid little potter suck up and blood-traitor lover.  

''I want to become death eater Severus'' she said  

I stared at her in shock, she must be serious about this, Its the weekend, I can take her there now, It will only take a couple of hours. No.