❥15

You're gonna love me(:

--- -

Friday night ended just like the other date did, a friendly hug before a kiss on the cheek, and lastly the goodbye. I didn't know how to feel, and I say that a lot, but it's really that conflicting. Vic obviously wasn't gay before I got jealous. Did I just suddenly make him go gay? I doubt this is a game or a joke. Vic doesn't seem like the kind of person to do that to someone; Especially me.

Then again maybe I'm all screwed up and Vic is a total dickhead and is using me. What would he even be using me for though? It's not like he's experimenting. Wait... He could be. Maybe I'm just a experiment to see if he likes guys.

Okay this is when I need to quit thinking. Bottom line is that Vic has taken me on 2 dates, both were successful, and I can guarantee there is some sort of attraction there.

My eyes scanned the pages in the book as a read over a week into the future. i probably won't remember this by the time it's happening anyways. I do feel a little guilty though, spoiling everything. Apparently we're put on this world for the surprises, but I don't really believe in that shit. I believe we're here for a good time before we die, and after I'm not sure. All I know is that it's fucking fantastic knowing what's going to happen to you before it happens. 

I read a little bit more before I decided I needed to study a little bit. I have an exam on Tuesday, and of course it's for the one class I don't understand. Typeface design. It's blatantly simple, yet so, so confusing at the same time. 

Studying for a little bit turned into a way longer span of time than I intended. Tony actually walked in on me. Three hours had passed. I had studied for three hours straight, and I still didn't really understand. It's really frustrating.

"Give it a break, let's go do something." Tony complained, taking the book out of my hands when I didn't put it down voluntarily. "I'm bored, you are too."

"True, but I need to make myself understand." I explained. "You can go."

"Well it won't be any fun for your boyfriend." Tony teased. I clenched my jaw. I saw Vic two days ago, that was enough for now. Sometimes I think we're spending too much time together. Then again, it brightened my day to see him.

"He isn't my boyfriend, thank you very much." I retaliated. Tony smirked.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that. You're going, right now. Get up, they'll be here in a few." I huffed, but none the less stood up. I was being forced to go. 

"Whatever." I muttered, grabbing a beanie before slipping on my jacket. I situated the beanie properly on my head, pushing some of my bangs out of my eyes before secretly stuffing my typeface book into my bag. Tony and I locked up the apartment. We went down the stairs and outside, waiting or Vic and Mike.

"When is Mike getting his license back?" I asked Tony, stretching my legs out before me.

"I don't know, he should just get a bike or something." I laughed.

"Did he even have a car?"

"Yeah, but it's a piece of shit." Tony mumbled, and I didn't have time to respond before I heard that familiar engine pop as Vic's car headlights shone into my eyes, making me squint. Once he was parked, Tony and I slipped into the back as usual. I smiled slyly at Vic, looking into his mirror to see his eyes on me. With a small smile, Vic looked away and greeted Tony, but not me. I guess his attention was enough. 

"Where are we going?" Tony asked, placing his hands on the back of the passengers seat. 

"Uhh, I don't know." Vic said, looking over at Mike. "Were should we go Mikey?" Mike groaned, causing me to smile slyly.