❥23

I woke up in the morning pressed against Vic's chest. Immediately I smiled; It was nice waking up next to him. Slowly, I sat up and poked Vic lightly, making him stir. "Get up." I said quietly, shaking him a little harder. 

"What time is it?" Vic mumbled sleepily.

"I don't know, maybe nine, good thing we don't have class today." I joked, making Vic smile and sit up. I really wanted to talk through some things with him, but before I could begin Vic pressed his lips on mine tortuously slow. I caressed his face, deepening the kiss that ended too soon. "We should talk, shouldn't we?" I questioned, making Vic nod in agreement.

"Tell me more about the book." Vic said almost straight away. A small smile spread on my lips at his eagerness, but it was soon replaced with a frown when I realized I needed to go more in depth.

"Okay so, I've told you about it mostly... But some things are hard to explain. If you want, we can go back to my place and you can read it." I suggested. Vic nodded, getting out of the bed before throwing on a shirt.

"Yeah, later... Can we talk about us right now?" Vic replied with, so I nodded. That familiar feeling of anxiety filled the pit of my stomach.

"I don't think we should let the book affect us. I really love you and I don't want to lose you because of a book." I explained solemnly. Vic sat down beside me again, planting kisses down my jaw line to my neck. My breathing hitched at his touch.

"You're not going to lose me, I don't want the book to affect us either." He mumbled, pushing me back on the bed softly. I watched nervously as Vic littered kisses down my chest clear down to my waist lines. Hastily, I grabbed his wandering hands and pinned them down.

"Not right now." I whispered, still feeling like I was high because of all his kisses. Vic smirked, kissing my waist line one last time before sitting up. I got off the bed before throwing on my shirt. "So we agree then, everything is the same right?" I questioned. Vic smiled and nodded.

"Well... Everything will be a little bit different now that I know of the book, but I'm willing to not let it control my decisions or our relationship." Vic explained, and I couldn't agree any more. I looked at the date on my phone. It was Sunday. There was an art class I needed to attend.

"Hey, I actually got invited to go try out or something at an art class.... So, I'm going to go do that..." I mumbled. Vic chuckled.

"I don't know why you're nervous, but you're cute when you are. Go, have fun, I'll text you later." Vic replied before pecking my lips, sending butterflies through my stomach.

"Bye, love you." I said with a smile before hurrying out of the room. Mike was in the living room. I must've startled him when walking by. "Oh... sorry..." I mumbled.

"Were you here before?" Mike questioned.

"Yeah, I stayed the night." I said. Mike smirked. "No, don't you dare make assumptions."

"Fine, sorry, are you leaving?" He questioned, turning the subject around.

"Yep, got places to be. See you later." I retaliated before walking out the front door without hearing Mike's goodbye.

It took me awhile to get back on campus, but soon enough I had an activities sheet and had made my way to the building where the art class was taking place. The class was in a building I hadn't been in before, and it was pretty tall. The class was also at the top as well. When I was outside the door, I heard talking on the other side and got a little anxious. I was a new student barging into a class I was late for, why wouldn't I be anxious?

Slowly, I opened the door and walked in, nervously glancing at everyone in the room. It was pretty crowded, and nobody was recognizable except for one kid in the back. Brendon. He smiled and waved, causing me to calm down a little bit.

"Can I help you?" The teacher or whoever he was asked. I hadn't even realized he had stopped the lesson to address my existence.

"Oh, well my teacher Mr. Josephs suggested I should come and join. Sorry if I'm interrupting."

"It's alright, take a seat anywhere. Next week I'll catch you up on everything, what's your name?"

"Kellin Quinn." I said softly. A few kids snickered at me, most likely because I looked really damn awkward right now.

"Ah, so I've heard, maybe you could teach these kids what art truly is." The man said, earning a few glares from every one. I nodded silently, taking a paper he handed me before making my way to the back. Brendon nodded for me to come sit by him, so I did. At least he was here.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned.

"Mr. Josephs said I should join or something..." I whispered, pretending to pay attention to the teacher. "What's his name?" I question.

"Mr. Scott, he's pretty laid back but can be a total bitch sometimes." Brendon joked, making both him and I snicker. I watched Mr. Scott eye us with a warning look, so hurriedly we both shut up and I actually paid attention.

It'd be a lie to say that the lesson was interesting, but it'd also be a lie to say it wasn't. Most of it was just history, which was important, but it was nothing I cared about. I just wanted to draw shit, and for some reason I keep getting praised for that.

After the class, it was three and Brendon suggested we should go get lunch, which I gladly accepted. I hadn't eaten anything all day and I felt like I was starving. We talked for quite a long time, and it'd be a lie if I said I wasn't beginning to like Brendon more and more after everything he said. The way he speaks with so much enthusiasm and always smiles puts me in a positive mood, but I don't know why. It just happens.

After lunch, Brendon and I dispersed and I made my way back home. Tony was gone apparently, so I went into my room and studied for awhile. This school year is getting harder each week, and it's to the point where I have to spend a lot of my weekends hitting the books. I hate this, I hate college too. It's overwhelming and I swear I have a slight case of ADD because I can hardly pay attention, plus I don't do good during tests. 

I stayed at home all night in the hopes that'd I hear from Vic, but I didn't hear much until about ten when I was deciding whether or not I wanted to sleep. Initially I planned to stay up and study, but let's be real here for a second. I've been studying all day and I've actually committed to the work, but it's been far over four hours and I have a headache. In the end, I decided I'd much rather sleep, and that I deserved sleep most of all.

Vic and I were texting for awhile before he suddenly called me. I answered the phone immediately.

"Why'd you call?" I asked.

"Just wanted to hear your voice again." Vic whispered. I bit my lip, thinking about how adorable he is.

"I think we sound cheesy." I joked, making Vic laugh. God I love his laugh.

"I know, it was a cheesy line, but I'm really tired and I have an exam tomorrow..."

"At least we have first period together." I chimed in, trying to find a little light in the dark. "I'm going to sleep now, goodnight I love you." I said quickly.

"I love you too, sleep well." Was all Vic had to say before I hung up. I could tell by the way he was talking he was tired and wanted to sleep too. Though, his voice is a lot cuter when he's tired. Tony still hadn't gotten home yet, and I started to worry a little. It's been two days since we've talked after all. I guess if anything's up it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Right now, I don't think anything can separate my body from these sheets.

--- -

Newest one-shot is up(:

Votes: 21

Comments: 7