❥Acknowledgements

It's alway so awkward writing the acknowledgement part of a book. It's when I'm writing this that it clicks in my mind that yes, this book is really over.

I had a fun time writing this. It turned out a lot better than I thought it would, and I'm proud of myself for that. I'm proud knowing that I'm progressing as a writer.

First of all, I want to say thank you as I usually do. My books wouldn't be important without all of your support. This book picked up rather quickly, and I love reading your guys comments whether they be serious or funny. I also love getting messages, all of it brightens my day.

Usually I don't give insights on future books, but tonight I'm thinking to hell with it. I'm going to spoil.

1. I'm working on Schizophrenic as of right now which is up. As I always say, I'm working very hard on it and I'd love for you guys to check it out. (Sorry if I've annoyed you with the sneaky promotions.)

2. I might be writing another story while writing Schizophrenic. Usually when I write, I write far ahead of my updates. Say for Schizophrenic, I published that not too long ago, but I've working on that story for almost as long as this one. The story I'm publishing during/after Schizophrenic is a more upbeat and flirtatious story, kind of like Assistants and Dearest, but also much more raunchy. Yes, that means lots and lots of smut. I'm excited to work on it.

3. After that I have another Kellic in mind, but I don't think I should mention it quite yet. I like to start stories and see if I can really work with them. If I can't, they don't get published. But it is a future reference that no matter what, there will be another Kellic. When isn't there?

The rest of it is far in the future. I haven't thought about it a lot after that. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the story, and thanks so much again. I love you guys a whole bunch.

This has been, The Story Of Us...