one more forgiveness...

(don't mind the song it's because I like this so much) 😊😊

Lisa pov.....

"jungkook I have to take a shower and we also have to plan about how will u make unnies and oppas forgive u",I said because I know Jisoo unnie is the most dangerous person...

"well baby you are right nice try",he said letting go of me..

"phew thank god ",I sigh in relief...

After the I started getting ready...

30 minutes later....

Jungkook pov....

I am waiting for lisa ..she is taking too much time...

Suddenly rooms door open revealing a living doll my love my baby my life lisa.... Awww I can't believe that this is the girl whom I cheated on...

She is precious I fell like I have to save this beauty and goddess from this world...

"kook let's go ",she said grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the car I'm letting her drag me ...

"kookie you are kept looking at me we are going to late ",she said pouting saw I wanna kiss those lips.. I quickly peck her lips that she shocked... And smack my hand...

"kook let's go ",she said opening the door and sitting in..

Then we sat and head to their apartment...

We talked alot she is so cute I can't believe I didn't notice such a goddess before when everything was fine...

I tell her that others are helping me with you...

Then after 1 hour which felt like 10 minutes with my love we are at our destination...

"let's go inside I want to see you scolded ",she said laughing...

"yah ",I said pouting...

Then I press the bell and here opens the door my jimin hyung....

"hey kook what are you doing here? is everything fine with you and Lisa? Oh Lisa is also here hii umm come in.... ",he said in a rap and he let us go inside..

"hyung everything is fine we are here because I want to say sorry to others ",I said..

"hey kook you know what taehyung is also with us now he is also helping us now you have to say sorry to only jisoo jin hyung suga hyung and Jennie....ok",he said and I have to say sorry to only 4 people's wow...

"where are th-",I was cut off by asomeone... Lisa hid behind me..

"what are you doing here and where is lisa where did you hide her",Jennie noona said... Everyone come here to see what happen and everyone is nervous so nervous....

"umm actually I am here to say sorry and explain things ",I said then Jisoo noona came and she is giving me death glare I am going to die god...

"umm unnie let me explain you.. ",Lisa said coming out from behind of me and thank god she come out I am verge of crying no words are coming out from my mouth... What a childish behaviour kook...

Then she explain in one easy language she convince them and now they forgive me oh god thank you and thank to everyone who help me now everything is OK...

"we forgave you jungkook but that doesn't mean you can hurt Lisa again if you do this again I will kill you",jisoo noona said... I sigh in relief... Everyone is happy now thank to the god and my goddess Lisa she explain them.... ..

Hey guys this story is going to end soon only one chapter left I make this story short and thank you guys for everything I will update tomorrow and this story will finish then I will make another story then you guys have to be with me on that book too..

So bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye...... 🙏🙏🙏👋👋👋👋😍😍😊😊😊love you guys thanks for supporting me...