?????.......

Jungkook pov......

I went hospital after thinking hard about it by drinking because it can less any pain but my pain after drinking it only increase.....

After hospital drama.....

Noone let me meet my Lisa they didn't even tell me if she's fine or not...

I am all alone but what can i do it's all my fault... It's karma and karma is a bitch.....

No-one is here to comfort me to simpathize me am I not even worthy of it........

I'm missing my Lisa my love now I think that what does she matters to me I left her my precious princess for a bitch a slut who is only a gold digger and lastly I hurt her..... But she will became happy now she will find someone who is better than me who can love her support her.... Not like me........................

Three days later.......

Its been three days and in these days I saw that I can't live without Lisa but I have to I am so sorry my love Lisa....

Lisa pov........

Jungkook I am missing u but I have to live like this forever and now I am pregnant from your child...can I take care care of our baby by myself...."dont think about him Lisa he is a jerk who leave you stop being mad over him I know you still love him but does he love u",I heard rose unnie said.... She is right.... I nodded in response...

Jisoo unnie said that she wants to talk about a very serious matter with us all of us that's why I am going to her...

"yes unnie what do you want to talk about... ", I said going inside looking at the sitter people and sit beside rose....

"yes jisoo talk fast because today I am gonna make dinner for our lis",jin oppa said smiling at me..... I did the same they all love me so much..

"tag oppa why only her we also want to eat ",rose said folding her hands over her chest and pouting ...in response we all laugh and Jim oppa hug her.....

So cute......

"so enough I want to talk about Lisa and that's what I'm thinking that we will leave Korea and went to Europe...

And this is for her best",she said pausing a little well she is serious as heck..... I think she is right....

"right idea I am agreeeeee",said all in unison accept me.... They all look at me

"I am also agree",I said..

They all cheer and hug each other..... I am gonna leave all my pain here in Korea and live happily in Europe...

Jungkook's pov.........

I am sitting thinking about my Lisa suddenly my phone rang and it is from my sister somi.....

"jungkookah are you and Lisa alright everything is good ",she said hearing her I can't control myself I started crying and tell her everything.....

"oh my god u r a complete jerk....and u still are ",she said shouting like crazy...

"noona I know",I said sobbing....

You are still doing wrong why are u letting Lisa go u love her and u realise and she definitely love you so don't let her go explain whole thing nicely she will forgave you",she said....

"but noona she can find someone better than me ",I said.... Thinking about someone my heart clenched now I understand what does she feel...

Thank u.......